ADVERTISEMENT

Zero U doesn't belong........

What if: in 2024 the $ec decided to kick out some of the creamiest puffs like aTm, Arkie, Mizzou and maybe others...

This would be funny but would never happen. However if it did and they all came inquiring about getting back in the Big 12 I would hope everyone gave them the finger and told them to buzz off.

This would be funny but would never happen. However if it did and they all came inquiring about getting back in the Big 12 I would hope everyone gave them the finger and told them to buzz off.

I have heard such words uttered by Arkie fans here in Arkieland. Some want to get out of the sec and go to the Big12 where they claim they could compete for a Conference Title most years, chuckle.
Aggies and Mizzou fans are different, they actually like being bottom feeders in the SEC as its better to get curb stomped by the best teams in the Country than be curb stomped in the Big 12 every year.
They enjoy being a fingerling in a big pond.

Why would anyone care about what Texas A&M fans are saying right now??

Nobody does. Aggies were irrelevant in the BIG 12 and still are in the SEC thats why we laugh at them, they think they were and are now in their new home, thats the beauty of it! Oh the Humanity of it all!

Reactions: iasooner1
Aggies are very warped. The hard core true football fans are even worse. Growing up & living in Houston I have witnessed their behavior all my life. An odd bunch. They’re so delusional that you can’t discuss football w them. After LSU humiliated them... my FB wall showed they quickly dropped ‘Gig’em’ for SEC chants. When I want to shut them up I post 77-0

Maybe they should just continue following conferences to the east that way they can find the success they seem to think they deserve. They are a deluded bunch.

Just can't help but think of this guy whenever I see the "yell leaders" and the other fake soldiers.
delmarfromobrotherwhereartthou.jpg

It’s a strange thing lads that i can only apply to something a Freud might have said. It is a conjecture of the mind to add self importance to one’s status by annually looking ahead to what will be and then upon another disappointing result look about and say my what tall trees we are among no wonder we are lost but what a mighty forest. It’s no wonder we cannot befell these oaks; we are grander for having tried to even assail them

It’s a strange thing lads that i can only apply to something a Freud might have said. It is a conjecture of the mind to add self importance to one’s status by annually looking ahead to what will be and then upon another disappointing result look about and say my what tall trees we are among no wonder we are lost but what a mighty forest. It’s no wonder we cannot befell these oaks; we are grander for having tried to even assail them

I can say a lot of things about Aggies but "fake soldiers" would not be one of them. General George Patton was quoted as saying, & I paraphrase here, he would take all Aggie corps members and win the war. The Ranger assault on Point Du Hoc was led by an Aggie, Colonel Rudder, who later became president of A&M. The Aggies have a long and proud history of heroic service in our nation's military.

I can say a lot of things about Aggies but "fake soldiers" would not be one of them. General George Patton was quoted as saying, & I paraphrase here, he would take all Aggie corps members and win the war. The Ranger assault on Point Du Hoc was led by an Aggie, Colonel Rudder, who later became president of A&M. The Aggies have a long and proud history of heroic service in our nation's military.
And there is not a band in the country that can surpass the Aggie Band. It's not even close.

There appears to be no source for the Patton quote other than maroon T-shirts. A fake quote for fake troops.

https://www.barrypopik.com/index.ph...ies_and_ill_win_a_war_general_george_s_patton

Speaking of fake quotes, the following is apparently wrongly attributed to Jim Rome, but a gem nevertheless (except for all the pro-UT stuff):

Editor's note: The following is Jim Rome's thoughts on Texas A&M University that he broadcasted on national radio.

Thoughts on Texas A&M...
Fox Sports Show And Radio Host Jim Rome

1) They won't shut up. They have to go on about spirit, and old army, and red ass, and how bonfire represents the burning sensation they have in their urine to beat UT, and blah blah blah. Shut up. You start to get the feeling the entire school was built to spite UT.

2) Forget the fact that when the Texas Legislature back in the 1870's passed legislation to start a state university they also decided to have a subsidiary branch of the main school (University of Texas) that would teach agriculture and mechanics. Aggies love to say their school is older, from where they get that I don't know ...the fact is, the state intended A&M to be a branch of UT. They are like the afterbirth from the original creation. Like Danny Devito in "Twins".

3) So they apparently have this complex, so much so, that they must devote their entire school to trying to prove to UT that they are just as good. All the while, nobody at UT denies that A&M is a good school, yet they won't shut up. So they write a fight song ... about? ... Texas, and how they want to beat them. They have a Fish Camp for freshman where they tell them how bad Texas is and how good A&M and all its traditions are. It is the world's largest known case of ***** envy, and it is manifested in everything A&M does.

4) The people at A&M. Now we all have friends who went to A&M or are at A&M. There are some nice people there. However ... There is the Corp. East Texas' answer to dreams of ROTC kids everywhere. For every boy scout who never learned to stop playing with his GI Joe Toys, there is the Corp. Now, forget the fact that A&M will actually let people with sub-par grades enroll if they agree to join the Corp. Forget the fact that the Corps looked like a Gestapo-hate rally while beating down students on Kyle Field in 1995. Forget the fact that along with the numerous hazing charges that have been filed against them, and swept under the rug over the years, they just this past month have had one Corps member bring charges against another Corps member who apparently had been propositioning others for a little actual sodomy. Not only could I go on with more instances of idiocracy by these Khaki-clad-shaven-headed-dorks, I am sure each of you have your own stories. The point is: We all respect West Point, Annapolis, The Air Force Academy; however, nobody respects the Corp. I imagine they are kind of the laughing stock of the military world. Just because you dress like the Army, and try and act like the Army, does not make you the Army. People at A&M don't even respect these clowns. It is not cool to shave your head and dress up. Halloween is only supposed to be one day of the year. If you want to carry guns and beat up civilians, move to Israel.

5) It is even less cool to slobber on somebody's daughter on national television and call it a tradition. Dry humping 18-year-old girls in the stands at football games is not cool. Not only is it not cool, it should be against the law. I know that in College Station, students are just prone to mount each other on the campus lawn, or in the middle of class, or anytime anything good happens you can just grab the girl sitting next to you and start sucking on her face. But everywhere else in the world, it is looked down upon. Especially if you are doing it on my TV. That is why we have moved the game from Thanksgiving. Because people across the nation were gagging on their turkey when in the middle of watching a football game, some boy scout is tongue thrashing some overweight co-ed during somebody's Thanksgiving dinner. We do not need to see burly women engaged in a suckfest every time your woeful offense manages to put points on the board. Some of these girls are in desperate need of a trip to the Clinique counter. Screw that, forget make-up, it is too late for that, just give them a veil.

6) "T.U." is not funny. It is not insulting. It is dumb. Just imagine if folks from Texas kept talking about M&A and giggling. That would not be funny. In fact, it would be retarded. That's why UT fans don't do it. Please learn.

7) You want to lose the image of country bumpkins, of a people fond of sheep, of people that aren't stupid? Then quit building things that fall down. Quit chasing cheerleaders around with swords on national TV. Quit whooping in church. Quit whooping period. Quit putting up scoreboards for the enjoyment of dead mammals. Quit spending your Friday nights practicing how to yell. Quit telling rape jokes to reporters when you're running for Governor. When you are filling out season ticket renewals, and the form asks for your phone number, h&w. quit putting 258-3999, Height 6'3", Weight 185. Just, collectively, stop making asses of yourselves. Go to East Texas, tour every small town, and ask every red neck with a fifth-grade education why they cheer for A&M and wear maroon. That is your fan base. This is why you are perceived by the educated masses as stupid.

8) Nobody cares if you think your band is better. They might be louder, they might march in neat little zig zags, but they have no musical ability. The point is, nobody cares who wins halftime. Quit getting geeked up about marching bands. I find it hard to believe you stood through your high school band's entire halftime performance. And why? Cause nobody cared then and nobody cares now. Plus, you can hear them fine sitting down even if you do care. Why is it cool all of a sudden now that you're in college?

9) Men should never let out high-pitched whooping sounds. Perhaps the only justifiable situation in which this can be tolerated is perhaps during an anal probe. Oh wait...I understand now.

10) Dogs are not ladies. They don't look or smell like ladies. Dogs eat their own feces and should be treated accordingly.

11) Finally, College Station is an arm-pit of a town. Quit pretending that it is a great college town. It is a town, and there is a college there. That should be the end of this comparison. If you feel that life doesn't get any better than the Dixie Chicken, and enjoy being stuck in a never-ending "Dukes of Hazard" episode, then move there. More importantly, don't move to Austin ... They are trying to create an educated, technological, and open-minded population base. Austin is, and will continue to be, the birthplace and final resting place of all that is cool.

As my friend, Stephen Johnson, once said: "If the world were ever to get an enema, College Station is where you would connect the hose." If you go to school at A&M, please don't be an Aggie.

God bless the great state of Texas

SEC isn't letting A&M go anywhere. They had more revenue than any school in the country for 2018-2019 season. It also helps the SEC recruit Texas. I'm not an LSU fan but they have been one of the top recruiters for a few years now. They have tons of talent and will be ranked high next year. Sorry to say your defense is going to get a beat down. Your offense has 2 people that will be contained. It will be much more than a 10 point game. You just don't have the talent. Try and keep that schooner upright for this game. Good luck, you will need it.

Zero U, that's funny. I just call your school The University of Texas at Norman because all your players are from Texas. I noticed that there wasn't even 1 player from Oklahoma in the Rivals top 250 for 2021. Must play some very bad HS football. I remember when Hoover Alabama came up to Tulsa Union and stomped the dog crap out of them 10 or 15 years ago. And then Hoover came back to Alabama and lost there next 2 games.

Zero U, that's funny. I just call your school The University of Texas at Norman because all your players are from Texas. I noticed that there wasn't even 1 player from Oklahoma in the Rivals top 250 for 2021. Must play some very bad HS football. I remember when Hoover Alabama came up to Tulsa Union and stomped the dog crap out of them 10 or 15 years ago. And then Hoover came back to Alabama and lost there next 2 games.

Wow that’s the best you can come up with? An obscure Tulsa Union rant? Must be hard to get out of the first grade in Shitpile LA.

Zero U, that's funny. I just call your school The University of Texas at Norman because all your players are from Texas. I noticed that there wasn't even 1 player from Oklahoma in the Rivals top 250 for 2021. Must play some very bad HS football. I remember when Hoover Alabama came up to Tulsa Union and stomped the dog crap out of them 10 or 15 years ago. And then Hoover came back to Alabama and lost there (THEIR, NOT THERE) next 2 games.
Oklahoma has a population about 1/7 that of Texas and is bordered to the north by Kansas, to the east by Arkansas, to the west by New Mexico, so Texas has to be OU's main recruiting area. But so what if most of the OU roster is from Texas and other states. Oklahoma is sparsely populated and ranks 23rd in the country in producing top talent as the high school programs outside of the Tulsa and OKC areas have declined over the past two decades.
Given the state of Oklahoma's lesser number of top high school players, it's to the coaches and resources offered to recruits that have gotten OU to the CFB 3 straight years and consistently logging 10-win seasons. And right now, OU has a top 10 recruiting class for 2020....which is very good....while LSU, Alabama, ATM, Auburn and Florida, along with Clemson and Miami (2 other southern teams) fall into the top 9 recruiting classes.
Condemning OU for leaning on out-of-state recruiting is silly.....and in looking at the LSU and Alabama rosters in recent years, there is no way those teams would have been as successful with mostly in-state talent. Every team has to recruit nationally these days.
Deal with it, son.

SEC isn't letting A&M go anywhere. They had more revenue than any school in the country for 2018-2019 season. It also helps the SEC recruit Texas. I'm not an LSU fan but they have been one of the top recruiters for a few years now. They have tons of talent and will be ranked high next year. Sorry to say your defense is going to get a beat down. Your offense has 2 people that will be contained. It will be much more than a 10 point game. You just don't have the talent. Try and keep that schooner upright for this game. Good luck, you will need it.

The sec can have a$m and all there money; their results speak for themselves. OU is used to playing more highly rated and talented sec teams but somehow manage to win. I will skip to the endgame with you because your are obviously the prototype for Massingil's finest vintage...on an OU board talking trash for a team you don't even support... a$m always has room on the bandwagon...

Not an LSU fan, yet comes over here to smack vicariously through them. Must be an aggie/kentucky/USC, Jr. fan. Or just some jerkoff who's too ashamed to reveal who he roots for.

I’m from Tuscaloosa AL so you guess who my team is.. Yes I know Bama didn’t make it this year but believe me the GOAT I’ll be back next year and hopefully get to play OU and beat you like last year. I know that now you will try and pick apart Bama but that’s ok. I know the defense was really bad this year. That’s what happens when you have to start 5 freshmen in your front 7 in the SEC. watch out h@m@s, we are winning it all next year. I’m on your board because I hate the sooners. I had to spend 19 years at Tinker AFB and it was hard listening to your ignorance. It’s always quote: the SEC is overrated, or some other BS. I couldn’t even find a descent sports station on the radio that wasn’t ignorant. LSU is going to curb stomp you. Have fun. Oh, also, you are about to lose Jase Mac. He will be playing for The Crimson Tide, not the Crimson and gay. Sooner Magic...lol that’s so gay

Last edited:
I’m from Tuscaloosa AL so you guess who my team is.. Yes I know Bama didn’t make it this year but believe me the GOAT I’ll be back next year and hopefully get to play OU and beat you like last year. I know that now you will try and pack apart Bama but that’s ok. I know the defense was really bad this year. That’s what happens when you have to start 5 freshmen in your front 7 in the SEC. watch out h@m@s, we are winning it all next year. I’m on your board because I hate the sooners. I had to spend 19 years at Tinker AFB and it was hard listening to your ignorance. It’s always quote: the SEC is overrated, or some other BS. I couldn’t even find a descent sports station on the radio that wasn’t ignorant. LSU is going to curb stomp you. Have fun. Oh, also, you are about to lose Jase Mac. He will be playing for The Crimson Tide, not the Crimson and gay. Sooner Magic...lol that’s so gay

You've got to be a Horn.

I’m from Tuscaloosa AL so you guess who my team is.. Yes I know Bama didn’t make it this year but believe me the GOAT I’ll be back next year and hopefully get to play OU and beat you like last year. I know that now you will try and pick apart Bama but that’s ok. I know the defense was really bad this year. That’s what happens when you have to start 5 freshmen in your front 7 in the SEC. watch out h@m@s, we are winning it all next year. I’m on your board because I hate the sooners. I had to spend 19 years at Tinker AFB and it was hard listening to your ignorance. It’s always quote: the SEC is overrated, or some other BS. I couldn’t even find a descent sports station on the radio that wasn’t ignorant. LSU is going to curb stomp you. Have fun. Oh, also, you are about to lose Jase Mac. He will be playing for The Crimson Tide, not the Crimson and gay. Sooner Magic...lol that’s so gay
Wow, now even bama fans are having to live vicariously through the conference. I thought that was reserved for the likes of USC, Jr., Kentucky, aTm, Ole Miss, and the like. And what is a "descent" sports station? Is that a station that that you only listen to when going down, like on your sister?

Funny that we somehow won five straight conference championships.

We started the season with OUr best quarterback from Alabama.

Best tight end from California.

Best Running back from Georgia.

Best OL from Missouri.

Rimmington finalist from Oklahoma.

Best fullback from North Carolina.

Best of three five star freshmen receivers from Georgia.

Best DL from Canada.

2nd best DL from Missouri.

We surely beat UTexas and other Texas schools for HS players from south of the Red River, but the notion that we are anything close to pure Texas is pretty distorted thinking.

19 Years at Tinker and you couldn't find a way out? You obviously
enjoyed the punishment. You probably get spanked to bed every
night.
hey folks the dumb*ss finally played one too many cards. if he spent even more than 4 yrs at tinker than he was such a disappointing failure they couldnt ship, shop or shape him.... just a bitter old man lashing out at a perennial winner...using the sec as a prop like atm, arky and the other worthless sec programs have to do. the one odd thing is his loyalty to bama. they usually are a class act unlike this tactless clown

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT