ADVERTISEMENT

Young goes for 43 Pts, 11 Rbs, 7 Asts

Dec 8, 2004
In a sloppy game for OU that featured too many turnovers, missed FTs, and offensive rebounds given up, at the end of the day the Sooners came through as a team.

Young was and always is the star, but Manek, Doolittle, James & Lattin all had several moments that mattered.

And think about this: Young already has more 40 point games in his career than Buddy Hield did.

Young has scored 25+ points in 14 straight games. Buddy's longest stretch was 5...

And it was the 5th time this year OU has beaten a ranked team.

Great time to be a Sooner fan!

Last edited:
In a sloppy game for OU that featured too many turnovers, missed FTs, and offensive rebounds given up, at the end of the day the Sooners came through as a team.

Young was and always is the star, but Manek, Doolittle, James & Lattin all had several moments that mattered.

And think about this: Young already has more 40 point games in his career than Buddy Hield did.

Young Has scored 25+ points in 14 straight games. Buddy's longest stretch was 5...

And it was the 5th time this year OU has beaten a ranked team.

Great time to be a Sooner fan!

a lot of his 3 pt shots are from NBA range. He is something else. I just wonder if he is ready physically for the NBA. I suppose I am a bit selfish in wanting him to stay for his sophomore season much like Blake did....and you are right about the team. It isn't all about Young...Manek has quite the stroke as well.

A final appearance (if not outright Nat title) will be the only thing that will take the sting of the Rose loss away to me, imho

I’m on record as saying if I had to decide between a natty in football or hoops, I would choose hoops because we have never won one before. We need that first one and then I would want every subsequent natty to be football from then on haha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT