ADVERTISEMENT

yOU make the call!

Not a big SF fan. But I think the Chiefs will have a very hard time stopping them. And I don't think the 49er's front will allow Mahomes the kind of freedom he usually has to make a defense miserable. Since they got all their DL's back two weeks ago, they've looked great.

Hoping the Chiefs win, but not expecting it.

I think the two best teams are in the SB and while the Niner's may be favored, I believe Mahomes will win it for KC.
While I haven't been a big NFL fan over the years, I am really looking forward to this year's SB after watching some very good playoff games.
It's good to see defense played somewhere, at any level, as well as some good offense.

I think the 49ers win as well. Their defensive line is very good and will give the Chiefs some problems.

I'm guessing the Niners will be favored, but I like Mahomes' ability to make play after play with his arm and feet. Niners D will give them all they can handle, so I'm guessing this will be a low-scoring game. Chiefs 21-20.

I bet ratings will be low. Neither team excites me.

I disagree. I think a lot of people are interested in this SuperBowl because it's two teams that haven't been in the big game in a long time and also because the cheating Patriots aren't playing for the Lombardi Trophy. I can't say if it will be one of the most-watched, but I think it will bring in some pretty good ratings when it's all said and done.

I did read where NFL game attendance reached 15-year low, but TV viewership increased over 5% in 2019. That leads me to believe that the cost of PSLs, tickets, parking, concessions and personal choice are keeping some of the fans away from stadiums, but many are tuning in at home. I think this year's game will have a large TV turnout.

Reactions: CTOkie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT