ADVERTISEMENT

You know Texas is going 6-6 or 5-7 when Austin Statesman sports writers Bohls, Golden and Davis are in the press box

zandy1973

Sooner signee
Dec 4, 2018
and giggling and nudging each other when Texas was up 31-17 in the 3rd quarter and they tell each other 'ALRIGHT,,, HERE WE GO'.. we are going to watch Texas lose this game. All 3 of them no longer trust Sark and his game plan.

i know we need to worry about our own shit... I got it.. But with A$M imploding even if Texas can win 2 of the 4 games and if A$M totally goes off the rails Texas is going to start picking off several of their commits that were down to A$M and Texas so B.V has to find s way to win out and try and sneak into Arlington.... Will they do it.. I really doubt it,, If Bowman can get back and some other defensive pieces theb maybe,,

Texas has to go 3 of 4 which is what I am thinking ... it would be so nice to see KU get #6 in Lawrence and beat Texas to become bowl eligible...

I know I will get ripped for the Texas obsession.. But if these bastards can get their feel when A$M crumbles and we go further down the losing trail,,, we are in trouble..

• Haha
Reactions: We.Will.Be.Back
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News