ADVERTISEMENT

You guys still here?

Aug 5, 2001
I lurked for about 8 years finally got the gumption to figure out how to post so I did that for a few years under Ring_Man, then lost my password so did another account under Got Rings? I had trouble getting logged in for several months so I gave up and now here I am about 3-4 years later and set up under my very old first name RingMan name again. I'm logged in and ready for NC #8 this year!

Are BillyRay, Frou, WhynotaSooner,iasooner, bull, senior sooner, medic,CTOkie, Fort Worth, scottsdalesooner, veritas, schoonerman, bcsooner still on here much or at all? I'm sure I'm missing some old timers. It seems like the board isn't as busy as it used to be. Almost dead. What's the deal?

Let's get #8!!

I lurked for about 8 years finally got the gumption to figure out how to post so I did that for a few years under Ring_Man, then lost my password so did another account under Got Rings? I had trouble getting logged in for several months so I gave up and now here I am about 3-4 years later and set up under my very old first name RingMan name again. I'm logged in and ready for NC #8 this year!

Are BillyRay, Frou, WhynotaSooner,iasooner, bull, senior sooner, medic,CTOkie, Fort Worth, scottsdalesooner, veritas, schoonerman, bcsooner still on here much or at all? I'm sure I'm missing some old timers. It seems like the board isn't as busy as it used to be. Almost dead. What's the deal?

Let's get #8!!

Welcome back, Got Rings Ring Man. Everyone you mentioned is still around, just a bit slow this time of the year.

Good to have you back - now keep that password in a safe place! :)

Yeah, we're still here. As Veritas said, it's the slow time of year, so not much posting except for softball and some baseball updates. However, things should get busier with the NFL draft next week, but then we'll go right back into the doldrums until August. Stick around and you'll find plenty to talk about once football gets cranked up!

Yep I'm here in lovely Lagos, Nigeria, Ring Man. Like they say in my biz, up and down like a whores drawers. When you see me posting on a daily basis you know I'm sitting in Arizona taking enjoyment in being a pain in the arse to a few on here. When I occasionally post I am normally in an odd corner of the world missing those combative political message streams. I learned a lot about my OU friends this year. I used to have an imaginary circle with OU fans in the middle. Now I have an imaginary circle with a line from the 12 to 6 position with OU fans left and OU fans right.

Last edited:
What's up Rings? Good to see you posting again. The gang is still here. And like you, we're all waiting on #8. This [ast year was good for the OU nation as we rid ourselves of a hemorrhoid. The board will pick up as we get closer to chasing another Championship.

What's up Rings? Good to see you posting again. The gang is still here. And like you, we're all waiting on #8. This [ast year was good for the OU nation as we rid ourselves of a hemorrhoid. The board will pick up as we get closer to chasing another Championship.
no more mikey

Reactions: iasooner1
Yep I'm here in lovely Lagos, Nigeria, Ring Man. Like they say in my biz, up and down like a whores drawers. When you see me posting on a daily basis you know I'm sitting in Arizona taking enjoyment in being a pain in the arse to a few on here. When I occasionally post I am normally in an odd corner of the world missing those combative political message streams. I learned a lot about my OU friends this year. I used to have an imaginary circle with OU fans in the middle. Now I have an imaginary circle with a line from the 12 to 6 position with OU fans left and OU fans right.

^^^^ funny! :D

Let's get #8!!

Welcome back Ringman! We are here, some of us anyway. All older and some crankier than before but still here. :D

Hey everyone,. Lots of the old gang still here. 67 how could I forget about you? You are having to endure these Pig fans all around you just like me.

Last time I was posting on here the debate was raging on about Bob and Mike. Having an absolute pathetic defense the last few years absolutely cost us 1 maybe 2 national championships IMO. So glad we hopefully hear all the excuses of why you can't have a good defense in the Big 12. How about a top 50 defense for crying out loud. We are Oklahoma and we should be able to recruit elite defensive players too. Saying we couldn't was a cop out. I believe Bob and Mike got lazy in their last few years and it hurt us horribly on defense. Thank goodness for Riley. He came in hungry and took advantage at being at a place like OU and made his mark. I think the sky is the limit now. It may take a year or two but we are right there on making a run like Bama and Clemson have done. I think we could see several Clemson/OU/Bama battles in the next 5 years.

Boomer!

Hey everyone,. Lots of the old gang still here. 67 how could I forget about you? You are having to endure these Pig fans all around you just like me.

Last time I was posting on here the debate was raging on about Bob and Mike. Having an absolute pathetic defense the last few years absolutely cost us 1 maybe 2 national championships IMO. So glad we hopefully hear all the excuses of why you can't have a good defense in the Big 12. How about a top 50 defense for crying out loud. We are Oklahoma and we should be able to recruit elite defensive players too. Saying we couldn't was a cop out. I believe Bob and Mike got lazy in their last few years and it hurt us horribly on defense. Thank goodness for Riley. He came in hungry and took advantage at being at a place like OU and made his mark. I think the sky is the limit now. It may take a year or two but we are right there on making a run like Bama and Clemson have done. I think we could see several Clemson/OU/Bama battles in the next 5 years.

Boomer!

Lol yeah but the lil piggie fans are a lot less obnoxious since Bobby Petrino wrecked his Harley with his mistress on the back. Don't hear much out of them anymore. :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT