ADVERTISEMENT

You can talk about Biden falling down or you can talk about the economic miracle he has engineered.

Labor Participation Rate is still near all time lows which has to be mentioned if you're going to comment on the low Unemployment rates, as if you're not looking for a job, you're not counting to the Unemployment data, but you also are contributing to the low Labor Participation Rate.

Real Wage Growth has been negative every month of the current Administration; they have not kept up with Inflation

Consumer Sentiment is now back to the highest levels in 14 months, but still below the January 2021 levels when he was inaugurated

The Jobs Report from 2 Friday's ago beat on the gross #'s, but showed that the highest # of Americans are working 2 jobs since 2010. Seasonal employment (bars, restaurants, golf courses, landscaping) plays a part in there, but too many Americans are working 2 jobs to get by

Manufacturing is returning to the States which is a major plus, led by Texas who the regime despises

43 US Aid packages to Ukraine from US Taxpayers certainly plays a factor in Inflation

The deficit has gone up nearly 3 trillion since he was inaugurated

If you're not feeling the pinch in Cost of Living expenditures, you're one of the very rich

The Fed will be raising Rates by 25 bps again later today, which will bring the Fed Funds Rate to its highest level since February 2001, with the possibility of 2 more 25 bps Hikes later in the year

If High Interest Rates and 2% Growth is Biden-omics, then Biden-omics simply isn't good for a majority of the country
Not true. Sources?

Real wage growth is up
https://www.axios.com/2023/07/12/real-wage-gains-inflation

Labor participation rates have been steadily increasing since Covid-19

The regime does not despise tx because of their manufacturing, but rather their bigotry.

The debt increased by 7.8 trillion during similar time under tRump (self described "king of debt")

on and on

Not true. Sources?

Real wage growth is up

The regime does not despise tx because of their manufacturing, but rather their bigotry.

The debt increased by 7.8 trillion during similar time under tRump (self described "king of debt")

on and on
It sucks that people have to work 2 jobs to get by.
I think if we raise taxes on the rich, like they were during the 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's (somewhere around 90% on money over $4 million like it was then) people would pay their workers more b/c they would rather invest in their company than pay taxes to the gov.

Reactions: ColeTucker
I think if we raise taxes on the rich, like they were during the 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's (somewhere around 90% on money over $4 million like it was then) people would pay their workers more b/c they would rather invest in their company than pay taxes to the gov.
if you read the article about the deficit under tRump (which repubs neglected to care about then for some reason), tRump raised the deficit by more than all other presidents except G. Bush and Abraham Lincoln. Repubs only talk about the deficit when there is a dem in the white house, even though dems balance the budget better than every repub president since Nixon.

I'll always bang the desk for a Flat Tax. People/media/politicians can't say "fair share" and have people pay differing percentages. A Flat Tax negates write-offs on Depreciation, countless loopholes of the system, Tax Loss Harvesting in investments, and would save billions per year alone in Lobbying Dollars. If we're all equal, we should all pay the same tax rate

Billionaire making 100 mill in income, 10% flat tax, pays 10 mill in tax

Average American makes 53k, 10% flat tax, $5,300 in tax

I'm curious, do you see this as fair?

Not true. Sources?

Real wage growth is up

on and on
I didn't say Trump didn't raise the deficit, but how many times has Biden gone un-fact checked saying they've lowered the deficit? You would agree that the Administration is not being truthful by saying the deficit is lower, correct?

The chart you sent shows just last month of wages being higher than inflation; there's a massive gap the other 24+ months that doesn't magically come back or reappear. June may have been better, but as a whole period wages haven't nearly kept up with Inflation and the chart shows it. That isn't purely because of the current Administration or the last, both of their Spending Policies factor in, as do outside variables (war, COVID, etc.)

Like another poster said, it's OK to not like Trump or Biden (as is my situation), but it's not OK to wipe away the wrongs of the current guy, just because you hate the other guy. And I'm going to assume you do hate the other guy based on how you spell his last name

I didn't say Trump didn't raise the deficit, but how many times has Biden gone un-fact checked saying they've lowered the deficit? You would agree that the Administration is not being truthful by saying the deficit is lower, correct?

The chart you sent shows just last month of wages being higher than inflation; there's a massive gap the other 24+ months that doesn't magically come back or reappear. June may have been better, but as a whole period wages haven't nearly kept up with Inflation and the chart shows it. That isn't purely because of the current Administration or the last, both of their Spending Policies factor in, as do outside variables (war, COVID, etc.)

Like another poster said, it's OK to not like Trump or Biden (as is my situation), but it's not OK to wipe away the wrongs of the current guy, just because you hate the other guy. And I'm going to assume you do hate the other guy based on how you spell his last name
You can adjust the timeline on the chart back to 5 years.

I would be all for removing loopholes and simplifying the tax code, but a flat tax is extremely regressive. Take Wal-Mart, the heirs are extremely rich and instead of paying their workers better wages, they pocket that pay because they are not being taxed at a high enough rate, so there is no incentive to pay their workers more. As a result, we end up paying many of the Wal Mart worker's health insurance through Medicaid because they make so little money. It is a great system if you are a billionaire.

Right now, 3 men own more wealth than the bottom 150 MILLION Americans combined. If you are going to have a capitalistic society, it has to be regulated, otherwise, those 3 men and their offspring will eventually end up owning EVERYTHING. Just like the game Monopoly.

Labor Participation Rate is still near all time lows which has to be mentioned if you're going to comment on the low Unemployment rates, as if you're not looking for a job, you're not counting to the Unemployment data, but you also are contributing to the low Labor Participation Rate.

Real Wage Growth has been negative every month of the current Administration; they have not kept up with Inflation

Consumer Sentiment is now back to the highest levels in 14 months, but still below the January 2021 levels when he was inaugurated

The Jobs Report from 2 Friday's ago beat on the gross #'s, but showed that the highest # of Americans are working 2 jobs since 2010. Seasonal employment (bars, restaurants, golf courses, landscaping) plays a part in there, but too many Americans are working 2 jobs to get by

Manufacturing is returning to the States which is a major plus, led by Texas who the regime despises

43 US Aid packages to Ukraine from US Taxpayers certainly plays a factor in Inflation

If you're not feeling the pinch in Cost of Living expenditures, you're one of the very rich

The Fed will be raising Rates by 25 bps again later today, which will bring the Fed Funds Rate to its highest level since February 2001, with the possibility of 2 more 25 bps Hikes later in the year

If High Interest Rates and 2% Growth is Biden-omics, then Biden-omics simply isn't good for a majority of the country
Another member who can define math's simplest equation and all seven components of critical thinking.

Trump approval came from MSM polling who attacked Trump unmercifully. Trump replaced Sarah Palin as the most attacked politician ever by MSM. Biden pitiful approval comes from the MSM who water bucket carries for Democrats. Biden spending created the Biden inflationary tidal wave. There is nothing hard here. This is not classical mechanics. davet61091 has no fear of calculus. He gets it.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Sleepy wants yer income, not the 1%. Fight yer faith though. There's meds for that. Good luck. 👍

Sleepy wants yer income, not the 1%. Fight yer faith though. There's meds for that. Good luck. 👍
That's true; they take a more significant portion of my expendable income from me than any other tax bracket. It's not cool. The only people I have heard talk about that are Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders. Biden is not my guy, but he is better than any other option we have right now. It's bull shit.

Most of us are in objectively better situations than we were four years ago. The stuff tRump is talking about in his speeches is pure fascism. My grandpa fought against fascism, as many of yours did, and it should be taken seriously, as my grandpa said several times when talking about the war. It doesn't need to be political. I think Chris Christie would be a good pres.
We're in a better situation now than we were 4 years ago? Either you're insane or on drugs because that observation isn't based in reality.

We're in a better situation now than we were 4 years ago? Either you're insane or on drugs because that observation isn't based in reality.
How are we not in a better situation than four years ago? Lower unemployment, higher wages, higher stock market, etc.

How are we not in a better situation than four years ago? Lower unemployment, higher wages, higher stock market, etc.
Well most people think he's doing a horrible job.

What else? Rampant illegal immigration due to horrible policies. High gas prices. High inflation. Reduction in the police force which has lead to higher crime rates, especially violent crime. That's just a few things off the top of my head.

The things you listed as improvements are suspect. Those things will obviously be better since we're bouncing back from the covid19 debacle. Oh yeah, that's another thing. The sham that is covid19.

The guy has been on vacation more than any president ever, 40% of his tenure in fact. He's mentally compromised, most likely by dementia.

Again, there's something wrong with your mental wiring if you think this is a good administration, the president is healthy and a competent leader, and that they have the US citizens interest at heart.

I've only mentioned a handful of things. You can do your own research to educate yourself but I'm pretty sure you're beyond redemption.

What else? Rampant illegal immigration due to horrible policies. High gas prices. High inflation. Reduction in the police force which has lead to higher crime rates, especially violent crime. That's just a few things off the top of my head.

The things you listed as improvements are suspect. Those things will obviously be better since we're bouncing back from the covid19 debacle. Oh yeah, that's another thing. The sham that is covid19.

The guy has been on vacation more than any president ever, 40% of his tenure in fact. He's mentally compromised, most likely by dementia.

Again, there's something wrong with your mental wiring if you think this is a good administration, the president is healthy and a competent leader, and that they have the US citizens interest at heart.

I've only mentioned a handful of things. You can do your own research to educate yourself but I'm pretty sure you're beyond redemption.
Consumers are 70% of our economy. Consumers are now saddled with record credit card debt due to Biden's inflationary tidal wave. More people are in arrears on vehicle payments than ever. Did I just read about another bank failure?

If consumers stop spending we're in big trouble. New home sales are already seeing road blocks.

Dude, this info is full of shit. He has not been on vacation more than tRump, that is a lie, and tRumps ratings were low also
https://news.gallup.com/poll/328637/last-trump-job-approval-average-record-low.aspx

Sleepy seems to have a calming effect for her.

Consumers are 70% of our economy. Consumers are now saddled with record credit card debt due to Biden's inflationary tidal wave. More people are in arrears on vehicle payments than ever. Did I just read about another bank failure?

If consumers stop spending we're in big trouble. New home sales are already seeing road blocks.
I can find no new bank failures. PACWEST may be in trouble with so many closed businesses not payng rent or mortgages.

Most of us are in objectively better situations than we were four years ago. The stuff tRump is talking about in his speeches is pure fascism. My grandpa fought against fascism, as many of yours did, and it should be taken seriously, as my grandpa said several times when talking about the war. It doesn't need to be political. I think Chris Christie would be a good pres.
Pay for Chris's buffet, maybe he'll put you on his payoll.

Oops!!! The Wall Street Journal tells me the giant trucking company Yellow Trucking just shut down operations. WSJ. Look it up, just as I did.

That is a tragic loss. Thank you Democrat union for bringing another company to it's knees.

From the link:

"After the strike threat, Yellow's freight volumes fell 80% within the span of a week, according to Jack Atkins, a managing director at the financial services firm Stephens who researches the transportation sector.

At the same time, he said, Yellow's cries that it was running out of cash during union negotiation attempts scared off customers. Since then, customers haven't returned."

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/30/1190960948/yellow-trucking-shutdown-explained

@chrisnurse

That is a tragic loss. Thank you Democrat union for bringing another company to it's knees.

From the link:

"After the strike threat, Yellow's freight volumes fell 80% within the span of a week, according to Jack Atkins, a managing director at the financial services firm Stephens who researches the transportation sector.

At the same time, he said, Yellow's cries that it was running out of cash during union negotiation attempts scared off customers. Since then, customers haven't returned."

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/30/1190960948/yellow-trucking-shutdown-explained

@chrisnurse
30,000 jobs lost.

• Sad
I was just getting to post here. Thoughts on the Credit Downgrade in the $25 TRILLION Treasury Markets?

The Stock Market, and Growth/NASDAQ specifically, are having quite the tumble today. Puts even more pressure to outperform on tomorrow's earnings after the bell for AMZN and AAPL

Plus no milk of magnesia available at hospitals !
C’mon Mayor Petricia, go deep on this one ma’am

I usually don't like talking politics, because I think both sides are super corrupt. But, if they had just let Trump be President for a 2nd term, it would be almost over, lol.

Biden has dementia- he needs sunglasses when outside (a sign for dementia is when your eyes are affected in the light), he loses his train of thought mid sentence, which he does 99% of the time, their energy is zapped(which is why you rarely see him in the evenings as he goes nighty night at 7pm), he gets easily agitated, which is another sign of reaction, and last, but certainly not least, is movement and coordination, which he constantly stumbles and loses his balance. How do I know all this? My grandfather has it, and Biden displays the exact same things as my grandfather, and my grandfather has has it for the last three years. I certainly do not take it lightly, as it has effected my grandfather, but the American people are being lied to, at least the gullible Demoncrats who think he is "fit" to serve as President and Commnander-in-Chief. Why have we not seen his cognitive testing?

The news, which is mostly dominated by the far-left (CNN, MSNBC being the absolute worst), are literally the mouthpieces for the DNC, and all everyone does is protect Biden. I don't like Bernie Sanders one bit, but at least with him being the same age as Biden, there is a clear distinction between cognitive abilities and it is not even close. Why do you think he hides in the basement, goes to Delaware every weekend, and you never see anything fruitful from him in office (other than telling lies and staring into the teleprompter? The guy is a disgrace and no wonder the world leaders are laughing at us, why Russia invaded Ukraine (both countries the Biden's have taken MILLIONS of $$$), and why China is threatening to invade Taiwan. I would add one more thing- Biden is a creep that smells little girls hair and feels up adult women. For the Demoncrats here that do not believe me- just google it and there are SEVERAL YouTube videos of it. How anyone can vote for Biden and his party I will never understand.
How you can say Biden is a disgrace and then praise Trump is beyond me. Trump has mocked the disabled and called World War Two vets and all veterans suckers and losers. He was best pals with one of the most notorious pedophiles to ever live, is a rapist (proven in a court of law) has filed bankruptcy six times, sold out our country to the Saudis, (Jared didn't get that 2 billion for nothing), dodged the Vietnam draft with a bogus foot issue, cheated on his pregnant wife with a porn star, the list literally goes on and on and on. But yeah, Biden is the disgrace. Pull your hateful head out of your ass.

Last edited:
My Barclay Bank Saving grew under Trump. My Barclay Bank Saving is in decline under Biden's inflationary tsunami. Just today, Fox Business tells me working Latinos and Africans are growing fed up with Bidenomics. Prior to the pandemic, minorities saw all time record low unemployment numbers. I am Congolese-Cherokee-Caucasian. What does this country owe me? Nothing! I owe this country everything.

How you can say Biden is a disgrace and then praise Trump is beyond me. Trump has mocked the disabled and called World War Two vets and all veterans suckers and losers. He was best pals with one of the most notorious pedophiles to ever live, is a rapist (proven in a court of law) has filed bankruptcy six times, sold out our country to the Saudis, (Jared didn't get that 2 billion for nothing), dodged the Vietnam draft with a bogus foot issue, cheated on his pregnant wife with a porn star, the list literally goes on and on and on. But yeah, Biden is the disgrace. Pull your hateful head out of your ass.
Joe needs a caretaker. You up fer it? 😉

My Barclay Bank Saving grew under Trump. My Barclay Bank Saving is in decline under Biden's inflationary tsunami. Just today, Fox Business tells me working Latinos and Africans are growing fed up with Bidenomics. Prior to the pandemic, minorities saw all time record low unemployment numbers. I am Congolese-Cherokee-Caucasian. What does this country owe me? Nothing! I owe this country everything.
Joe has a cult following. Like the pied piper. Embarrassing imo. I can't figure out the clown who claimed shits engineered an economical miracle. The war on drugs ain't workin fer this clown. Jerry Springer lives! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Biden is a disgrace- Trump did not mock the disabled (he made a hand gesture talking about the fake-news media and NOT that disabled reporter directly). Trump did not call vets losers and suckers (he talked about McCain and how he was). Best pals with Epstein? Trump kicked Epstein out of his club in the early 2000's.....but, your former President, Bill "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Clinton went to Epstein's pedophile Island 27 times on Epstein's plane. The truth hurts, huh? Trump was found NOT GUILTY of rape, despite the trial being held in an area where there are 80% Democrat voters. Trump filed bankruptcy, but it is not necessarily a bad thing for someone in business. Selling out our country? Unless you have been living under a rock, which you probably have if you believe anything Dems tell you, Hunter "Crackhead" Biden and Creepy Joe have made millions of $$$ selling influence, tax evasion, racketeering and money laundering.

Trump did not dodge the draft- he was medically disqualified by a doctor and thus ineligible to serve. Trump did not cheat on his wife with a porn star, but Creepy Joe Biden certainly took showers with his own daughter, as evidenced by her own diary. Funny how everything you allege can be turned around on Joe. Does Joe even know what day of the week it is? Nope- good try on your post. I am sure you get your information from CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post and New York Times.

Last edited:
Answer seriously. Who's pulling sleepy's strings?
Answer seriously. Who's pulling trumpet? He has been indebted to the Russians since the 90's. Now it's the Russians and the Saudis. What do think Trump did/was going to do with all of those documents? He damn sure wasn't going to read them, his own people will tell you he doesn't read, they had to do daily briefings
Biden is a disgrace- Trump did not mock the disabled (he made a hand jesture talking about the fake-news media and NOT that disabled reporter directly). Trump did not call vets lovers and suckered (he talked about McCain and how he was). Best pals with Epstein? Trump kicked Epstein out of his club in the early 2000's.....but, your former President, Bill "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Clinton went to Epstein's pedophile Island 27 times on Epstein's plane. The truth hurts, huh? Trump was found NOT GUILTY of rape, despite the trial being held in an area where there are 80% Democrat voters. Trump filed bankruptcy, but it is not necessarily a bad thing for someone in business. Selling out our country? Unless you have been living under a rock, which you probably have if you believe anything Dems tell you, Hunter "Crackhead" Biden and Creepy Joe have made millions of $$$ selling influence, tax evasion, racketeering and money laundering.

Trump did not dodge the draft- he was medically disqualified by a doctor and thus ineligible to serve. Trump did not cheat on his wife with a porn star, but Creepy Joe Biden certainly took showers with his own daughter, as evidenced by her own diary. Funny how everything you allege can be turned around on Joe. Does Joe even know what day of the week it is? Nope- good try on your post. I am sure you get your information from CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post and New York Times.
This entire post is literally you just saying nuh uh like a third grader. He absolutely did cheat on his wife with a porn star. He absolutely did dodge the draft. The only reason he and Epstein fell out was over real estate. What about all the years before the fallout? Did he not say he wanted to date his 13 year old daughter? You are ****ing delusional man. He was in Normandy when he called vets sucker and losers, it wasn't about just McCain but even if it was, John McCain is a ****in war hero, Trump is cowardly draft dodger. That foot issue didn't stop his fat ass from golfing every ****in day in office did it? A serious foot issue from over forty years ago never got any worse? Pull the orange cock out of your mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT