ADVERTISEMENT

You can talk about Biden falling down or you can talk about the economic miracle he has engineered.

You must work for the DNC....Europe safe for democracy"? Here are the facts- while President Trump was in office, Russia did not invade Ukraine, North Korea did NADA since they were afraid of Trump, and Trump built a coalition in the Middle East (should have received the Nobel Peace Prize, but we all know it is political) of nations working together. The world was much safer with Trump in office, but the enemies also know what they see a weak, feeble leader, and they see that in in Creepy Joe. The guy stumbles up steps, has to be led everywhere, cannot speak without a teleprompter, cannot understand 90% of his gibberish, has no energy and is in bed by 7pm.

The guy is a disgrace with a crackhead son (I'm sure the cocaine was probably his that was found as the location changed three times to finally an area where there are not many cameras), a trans exposing himself topless at the White House, and a rigged voting system that helped him (funny how the silenced information on Hunter Biden's laptop would have changed the minds of 15% of those that did vote for Joe)....sounds like election interference to me engineered by all the leftist social media companies (thank God for Elon Musk for exposing the truth in the Twitter Files). The Democrat Party is a disgrace with a bunch of two-faced people leading it, a Vice President who is even more unpopular than Creepy Joe, with Schumer and Jeffries being extreme politicians and loafers.

Geez....will never understand why someone would vote for Biden- I guess many people do not know the true meaning of the Democrat Party- they want people to be led and dictate their rights, whereas the Republican Party wants the people to govern themselves and for the people to make their own informed choices. Congrats- you have a bunch of uninformed people who vote for you while they listen to state-run Television (CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC), and state-run newspapers like the New York Times and the Washington Post who publish extreme-left views and are mouthpieces for the DNC.

"Economic miracle"? Oh, yes, you mean the inflation the people have suffered through for the last two years because of Biden's wild spending, buying votes and making sure that many people do not have to work and still collect money? The difference is real- price under Biden has skyrocketed, the cost of goods has skyrocketed, people having to use their savings they have built up through the years just to survive, and the value of their paychecks has shrunk since they have to spend more for consumer goods. I would love for a Democrat to debate me on these items, or anything I have mentioned.

Jerry Springer lives on with this admin.
Yes it does- how is it that the FBI can track down people with facial recognition on those that "stormed the capital", yet they cannot lift prints or DNA from a bag with cocaine in it?! Or having a trans person flashing people on the white House grounds??!! The vast majority of Americans do not even want Biden to run again- the only problem is that Kamala is even worse when it comes to her ratings within her own party. The DNC would rather keep Biden as a puppet than have Harris as the president. The rest of the world laughs at the United States when they see Biden falling, tripping, stumbling, not coherent and looking like he belongs on the Visiting Angels commercial. I cannot wait for Trump to beat Biden in 2024.....no Covid this time, voters voting before the election day, much less vote bins to stash votes, and a tightening of the rules and procedures will make it hard for Dems to cheat, AGAIN, this coming election.

Yes it does- how is it that the FBI can track down people with facial recognition on those that "stormed the capital", yet they cannot lift prints or DNA from a bag with cocaine in it?! Or having a trans person flashing people on the white House grounds??!! The vast majority of Americans do not even want Biden to run again- the only problem is that Kamala is even worse when it comes to her ratings within her own party. The DNC would rather keep Biden as a puppet than have Harris as the president. The rest of the world laughs at the United States when they see Biden falling, tripping, stumbling, not coherent and looking like he belongs on the Visiting Angels commercial. I cannot wait for Trump to beat Biden in 2024.....no Covid this time, voters voting before the election day, much less vote bins to stash votes, and a tightening of the rules and procedures will make it hard for Dems to cheat, AGAIN, this coming election.
You're preachin to the choir brother. 👍

You must work for the DNC....Europe safe for democracy"? Here are the facts- while President Trump was in office, Russia did not invade Ukraine, North Korea did NADA since they were afraid of Trump, and Trump built a coalition in the Middle East (should have received the Nobel Peace Prize, but we all know it is political) of nations working together. The world was much safer with Trump in office, but the enemies also know what they see a weak, feeble leader, and they see that in in Creepy Joe. The guy stumbles up steps, has to be led everywhere, cannot speak without a teleprompter, cannot understand 90% of his gibberish, has no energy and is in bed by 7pm.

The guy is a disgrace with a crackhead son (I'm sure the cocaine was probably his that was found as the location changed three times to finally an area where there are not many cameras), a trans exposing himself topless at the White House, and a rigged voting system that helped him (funny how the silenced information on Hunter Biden's laptop would have changed the minds of 15% of those that did vote for Joe)....sounds like election interference to me engineered by all the leftist social media companies (thank God for Elon Musk for exposing the truth in the Twitter Files). The Democrat Party is a disgrace with a bunch of two-faced people leading it, a Vice President who is even more unpopular than Creepy Joe, with Schumer and Jeffries being extreme politicians and loafers.

Geez....will never understand why someone would vote for Biden- I guess many people do not know the true meaning of the Democrat Party- they want people to be led and dictate their rights, whereas the Republican Party wants the people to govern themselves and for the people to make their own informed choices. Congrats- you have a bunch of uninformed people who vote for you while they listen to state-run Television (CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC), and state-run newspapers like the New York Times and the Washington Post who publish extreme-left views and are mouthpieces for the DNC.

"Economic miracle"? Oh, yes, you mean the inflation the people have suffered through for the last two years because of Biden's wild spending, buying votes and making sure that many people do not have to work and still collect money? The difference is real- price under Biden has skyrocketed, the cost of goods has skyrocketed, people having to use their savings they have built up through the years just to survive, and the value of their paychecks has shrunk since they have to spend more for consumer goods. I would love for a Democrat to debate me on these items, or anything I have mentioned.
You've lost your mind. You can go ahead and glorify criminal and traitor named Trump all you want, he is still a plague and cancer to our democracy. I guess, all his criminal acts don't phase you because, all you want is for this country to be destroyed and burned to the ground. He's a loser and always a loser, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Reactions: ColeTucker
You've lost your mind. You can go ahead and glorify criminal and traitor named Trump all you want, he is still a plague and cancer to our democracy. I guess, all his criminal acts don't phase you because, all you want is for this country to be destroyed and burned to the ground. He's a loser and always a loser, and there's nothing you can do about it.
I see you deflect away from the facts I presented to you about Biden....criminal? The DNC, and the crooked FBI, have been trying to get him since late 2015 with the BS "Russian Dossier", funded by no other than Killary Clinton, in coordination with the DNC. "Impeachment #1"- a phone call to Zelinsky... nothing wrong with the call and he DID NOT leverage money against Ukraine. You know who did? Yup, Biden, and the fool admitted it on video- I know you have to know that and are not that blinded, but if you are, please google it. "Impeachment #2"- the "riot"....Trump spoke and told people to march to the capital, PEACEFULLY, and let your voice be heard. There were people acting up while he was still talking, so how is that "inciting" violence when he did not tell them to assault and damage property, and told them to march peacefully? Want to talk about riots? Please look at the riots of 2020 in cities across the country, the vast majority in blue states, attacks on federal buildings, and how many of those scumbags were arrested? Not very many!! Lots of buildings burned to the ground for sure, the livelihood of working people was ruined, and the DNC, and even your own Vice President, set up finds to bail out these criminals.
You honestly think a guy, Biden, that could not get 10 people to hear him speaking during the campaign, received 81 million votes? Biden lost 17 of the 18 bellwether criteria in an election, and still won? Um, ok. Creepy Joe (you defend his creepy acts of sniffing little girls hair??) will not have Covid to protect him this time, will not have 1000's of voting bins outside for people to harvest and stuff, and he will not win this time. Many Democrats do not even want him to run, much less have Harris on a ticket again. 🙄

I see you deflect away from the facts I presented to you about Biden....criminal? The DNC, and the crooked FBI, have been trying to get him since late 2015 with the BS "Russian Dossier", funded by no other than Killary Clinton, in coordination with the DNC. "Impeachment #1"- a phone call to Zelinsky... nothing wrong with the call and he DID NOT leverage money against Ukraine. You know who did? Yup, Biden, and the fool admitted it on video- I know you have to know that and are not that blinded, but if you are, please google it. "Impeachment #2"- the "riot"....Trump spoke and told people to march to the capital, PEACEFULLY, and let your voice be heard. There were people acting up while he was still talking, so how is that "inciting" violence when he did not tell them to assault and damage property, and told them to march peacefully? Want to talk about riots? Please look at the riots of 2020 in cities across the country, the vast majority in blue states, attacks on federal buildings, and how many of those scumbags were arrested? Not very many!! Lots of buildings burned to the ground for sure, the livelihood of working people was ruined, and the DNC, and even your own Vice President, set up finds to bail out these criminals.
You honestly think a guy, Biden, that could not get 10 people to hear him speaking during the campaign, received 81 million votes? Biden lost 17 of the 18 bellwether criteria in an election, and still won? Um, ok. Creepy Joe (you defend his creepy acts of sniffing little girls hair??) will not have Covid to protect him this time, will not have 1000's of voting bins outside for people to harvest and stuff, and he will not win this time. Many Democrats do not even want him to run, much less have Harris on a ticket again. 🙄
No one is trying to get Trump. The guy just stop committing crimes. He can't help himself. He was born in crime and will always be a criminal. What you're trying to do is absolve him of any responsibility from his crime spree. We have a government of check and balances and have no room for an autocracy or dictatorship. You must be one of those that believe that a crime is not a crime unless you're caught. Sorry, America is not a Dodge city in the wild west era. This is a soceity that's trying to make sure that if you commit a crime, and you're proven guilty by your peers, you go yo jail no matter who you are.

No one is trying to get Trump. The guy just stop committing crimes. He can't help himself. He was born in crime and will always be a criminal. What you're trying to do is absolve him of any responsibility from his crime spree. We have a government of check and balances and have no room for an autocracy or dictatorship. You must be one of those that believe that a crime is not a crime unless you're caught. Sorry, America is not a Dodge city in the wild west era. This is a soceity that's trying to make sure that if you commit a crime, and you're proven guilty by your peers, you go yo jail no matter who you are.
What about sleepy joe? Think about it. 🖕

What about sleepy joe? Think about it. 🖕
What crime has Biden commited? If Biden broke the law, he should be put on trial to be judged by the jury of his peers. Trump has made very bad choices and should go through the same process. You and other right wing cultists think that Trump is above the law. You don’t even want him to go court and prove his innocence. There are evidence that Trump committed
crimes which he may or may not be guilty of. If there are evidence that Biden committed a crime, he should be charge and arraigned in court to defend himself. Whataboutism is a lazy and unproductive way for a discourse.

Biden did not activly campaign. Two campaign rallies drew flies. In Democrat debates Biden promised higher crime and economic stagnation. He is delivering.

Today we find record consumer credit card debt thanks to Biden's inflationary tidal wave. Bank delenquencies mount. Savings is in decline. We see balloning crime waves in Kenosha, Portland, Seattle, DC, Minneapolis, Baltimore, NYC.

Bidenomics is failing most of Middle America. There is nothing hard here. This is not classical mechanics. The majority here gets it.

Biden did not activly campaign. Two campaign rallies drew flies. In Democrat debates Biden promised higher crime and economic stagnation. He is delivering.

Today we find record consumer credit card debt thanks to Biden's inflationary tidal wave. Bank delenquencies mount. Savings is in decline. We see balloning crime waves in Kenosha, Portland, Seattle, DC, Minneapolis, Baltimore, NYC.

Bidenomics is failing most of Middle America. There is nothing hard here. This is not classical mechanics. The majority here gets it.
Why he whispers.

Biden has dementia- he needs sunglasses when outside (a sign for dementia is when your eyes are affected in the light), he loses his train of thought mid sentence, which he does 99% of the time, their energy is zapped(which is why you rarely see him in the evenings as he goes nighty night at 7pm), he gets easily agitated, which is another sign of reaction, and last, but certainly not least, is movement and coordination, which he constantly stumbles and loses his balance. How do I know all this? My grandfather has it, and Biden displays the exact same things as my grandfather, and my grandfather has has it for the last three years. I certainly do not take it lightly, as it has effected my grandfather, but the American people are being lied to, at least the gullible Demoncrats who think he is "fit" to serve as President and Commnander-in-Chief. Why have we not seen his cognitive testing?

The news, which is mostly dominated by the far-left (CNN, MSNBC being the absolute worst), are literally the mouthpieces for the DNC, and all everyone does is protect Biden. I don't like Bernie Sanders one bit, but at least with him being the same age as Biden, there is a clear distinction between cognitive abilities and it is not even close. Why do you think he hides in the basement, goes to Delaware every weekend, and you never see anything fruitful from him in office (other than telling lies and staring into the teleprompter? The guy is a disgrace and no wonder the world leaders are laughing at us, why Russia invaded Ukraine (both countries the Biden's have taken MILLIONS of $$$), and why China is threatening to invade Taiwan. I would add one more thing- Biden is a creep that smells little girls hair and feels up adult women. For the Demoncrats here that do not believe me- just google it and there are SEVERAL YouTube videos of it. How anyone can vote for Biden and his party I will never understand.

Biden has dementia- he needs sunglasses when outside (a sign for dementia is when your eyes are affected in the light), he loses his train of thought mid sentence, which he does 99% of the time, their energy is zapped(which is why you rarely see him in the evenings as he goes nighty night at 7pm), he gets easily agitated, which is another sign of reaction, and last, but certainly not least, is movement and coordination, which he constantly stumbles and loses his balance. How do I know all this? My grandfather has it, and Biden displays the exact same things as my grandfather, and my grandfather has has it for the last three years. I certainly do not take it lightly, as it has effected my grandfather, but the American people are being lied to, at least the gullible Demoncrats who think he is "fit" to serve as President and Commnander-in-Chief. Why have we not seen his cognitive testing?

The news, which is mostly dominated by the far-left (CNN, MSNBC being the absolute worst), are literally the mouthpieces for the DNC, and all everyone does is protect Biden. I don't like Bernie Sanders one bit, but at least with him being the same age as Biden, there is a clear distinction between cognitive abilities and it is not even close. Why do you think he hides in the basement, goes to Delaware every weekend, and you never see anything fruitful from him in office (other than telling lies and staring into the teleprompter? The guy is a disgrace and no wonder the world leaders are laughing at us, why Russia invaded Ukraine (both countries the Biden's have taken MILLIONS of $$$), and why China is threatening to invade Taiwan. I would add one more thing- Biden is a creep that smells little girls hair and feels up adult women. For the Demoncrats here that do not believe me- just google it and there are SEVERAL YouTube videos of it. How anyone can vote for Biden and his party I will never understand.
Your last sentence can be applied to either political party.

Do you support tRump? He has been found guilty of sexual assault and said on camera, "I just grab them by the pussy".

I support Trump. Trump is not a plantation cracker. Prior to the pandemic, minorities saw record low unemployment numbers with wages rising.

In 2017 I paid 7.5 cents per kWh for electricity. Today I pay 11.5 cents. On Election Day my neighborhood Stripes hit me for $1.74 for gasoline. Today I paid $3.15 at 7-11.

Under Trump, more funds were steered to historically black colleges than any other ptesident. Obama talked criminal reform which effected blacks most. Trump led criminal reform.

And we all know at age 67, after switching parties, Trump was found guilty of abusing women and racism.

Do you support tRump? He has been found guilty of sexual assault and said on camera, "I just grab them by the pussy".

It's not Trump's fault that you don't understand what he referred to as "Locker room talk". With all the vile BS you leftists believe, your righteousness is fraudulent and have no room to criticize Trump.

Last edited:
It's not Trump's fault that you don't understand what he referred to as "Locker room talk". With all the vile BS you leftists believe, your righteousness is fraudulent and have no room to criticize Trump.
You have no idea what I believe; vile or not. tRump was found guilty of sexual assault, Biden has not been. Pretty simple really.

I know scoring range of iasooner2000 in my 60 question, 60 minute time limit M test. Iasooner2000 answered this question correctly: Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?

iasooner2000 and Section22Sooner are well aware of the US 2-tier justice system. I read all their posts. We won't likely find iasooner2000 defending the head of the Biden crime family.

chrisnurse shouts to the thinking regularly what he believes, vile or not. This is not hard. This is not classical mechanics.

What scares me is the blind faith in shit britches with a few of these fools in this fo
Most of us are in objectively better situations than we were four years ago. The stuff tRump is talking about in his speeches is pure fascism. My grandpa fought against fascism, as many of yours did, and it should be taken seriously, as my grandpa said several times when talking about the war. It doesn't need to be political. I think Chris Christie would be a good pres.

Most of us are in objectively better situations than we were four years ago. The stuff tRump is talking about in his speeches is pure fascism. My grandpa fought against fascism, as many of yours did, and it should be taken seriously, as my grandpa said several times when talking about the war. It doesn't need to be political. I think Chris Christie would be a good pres.
Drag shows turn ya on? Yer kid being encouraged by yer education system to be trans? Joe smiling while molesting children while taking one up his hinder? There's no place for yer kind as far as I'm concerned. Lobby joe for an island where you can parade every night of the week with sleepy and kamala as yer grand Marshalls. Special guests, the Obama's and Clinton's. 😁

Amused Sport GIF by Bleacher Report

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Drag shows turn ya on? Yer kid being encouraged by yer education system to be trans? Joe smiling while molesting children while taking one up his hinder? There's no place for yer kind as far as I'm concerned. Lobby joe for an island where you can parade every night of the week with sleepy and kamala as yer grand Marshalls. Special guests, the Obama's and Clinton's. 😁
The school system is not encouraging my kids to be trans. There were drag shows 4 years ago, too; they didn't just start under the Biden presidency. The outrage wasn't manufactured until recently, so the bigots didn't chirp about it constantly until now. Puppets like you are being led to believe we need to turn this country into something it hasn't been before.

Most of middle America is worse off than 4 years ago. Have you checked approval lately of Biden? Are you aware of Biden's inflationary tidal wave?

Most of middle America is worse off than 4 years ago. Have you checked approval lately of Biden? Are you aware of Biden's inflationary tidal wave?
Inflation in the US is lower than every other industrialized country. The admin is doing a great job of keeping it lower in comparison. Russia's invasion of Ukraine and Covid-19 are the reasons for inflation, not the biden admin. Why do you say that middle America is worse off than 4 years ago? What is that based on. Unemployment is lower than it has ever been, manufacturing is returning to the US, wages are increasing, the stock market is up, etc.

Last edited:
Inflation in the US is lower than every other industrialized country. The admin is doing a great job of keeping it lower in comparison. Russia's invasion of Ukraine and Covid-19 are the reasons for inflation, not the biden admin. Why do you say that middle America is worse off than 4 years ago? What is that based on. Unemployment is lower than it has ever been, manufacturing is returning to the US, wages are increasing, the stock market is up, etc.
Labor Participation Rate is still near all time lows which has to be mentioned if you're going to comment on the low Unemployment rates, as if you're not looking for a job, you're not counting to the Unemployment data, but you also are contributing to the low Labor Participation Rate.

Real Wage Growth has been negative every month of the current Administration; they have not kept up with Inflation

Consumer Sentiment is now back to the highest levels in 14 months, but still below the January 2021 levels when he was inaugurated

The Jobs Report from 2 Friday's ago beat on the gross #'s, but showed that the highest # of Americans are working 2 jobs since 2010. Seasonal employment (bars, restaurants, golf courses, landscaping) plays a part in there, but too many Americans are working 2 jobs to get by

Manufacturing is returning to the States which is a major plus, led by Texas who the regime despises

43 US Aid packages to Ukraine from US Taxpayers certainly plays a factor in Inflation

The deficit has gone up nearly 3 trillion since he was inaugurated

If you're not feeling the pinch in Cost of Living expenditures, you're one of the very rich

The Fed will be raising Rates by 25 bps again later today, which will bring the Fed Funds Rate to its highest level since February 2001, with the possibility of 2 more 25 bps Hikes later in the year

If High Interest Rates and 2% Growth is Biden-omics, then Biden-omics simply isn't good for a majority of the country

You can dislike trump and biden, you know that right?

Reactions: davet61091
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT