ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Rings...

Give them lots of OU and Big XII love BR. Also, remind them their losses are to Toledo and TT. Rub some salt in their wounds when you ask them how we are doing. But, don't smile too big.

Can't stand the SEC and Arky's contempt for all teams outside their conference. Typical SEC trash and it needs to be taken out with prejudice.;)

Boomer Sooner

Reactions: Got Rings?
fortworth, since moving down here and dealing with Arky fans on a daily basis, I have seriously developed a greater hatred and dislike for Arky fans than I do even Texas fans. I know posters on here love to go on and on about "Texas arrogance", but even Horn fans don't hold a candle to the Arkansas fanbase. I literally never realized just how delusional Arky fans really were until I moved down here and started listening to the garbage that comes out of their pie holes. I'm not even kidding that at first I really thought they were just joking around and talking smack. But over time it became apparent they are actually serious.

Reactions: Got Rings?
That's some seriously good stuff BillyRay. If their arrogance is superior to that of Texas, you are gonna have some awesome fun this week with the smack.

They're gonna scurry about like cockroaches when flipping on the light.

Boomer Sooner

BillyRay is absolutely correct. Before I moved to Arkansas I didn't mind Arkansas much and of course didn't care for Texas at all. However, after living here many years I can absolutely tell you that they are more arrogant than Texas fans and they are the epitome of the SEC, SEC, SEC crowd that lives through the other good teams in the SEC. In their minds they are MUCH better than ANY other conference teams because they are in the SEC. I hear it all the time, if Arkie was in the Big 12 they would win the conference every year hands down and If OU were in the SEC then they wouldn't stand a chance.

Arkie hates OU and Texas the same. I wish we would join the SEC and get to play them every year. If OU joined the SEC it would kill the Hogs recruiting and they would go back in the dark shadows even further than they are now. Arkie sees themselves as a top 10 program EVERY year. I guess that National Championship will just have to wait another year. :p

Reactions: fortworth4ou2
Hey Rings,

What do those crazies have to say about getting beaten by Toledo and the Big XII's TT?
Teehee.

Boomer Sooner

they are the epitome of the SEC, SEC, SEC crowd that lives through the other good teams in the SEC. In their minds they are MUCH better than ANY other conference teams because they are in the SEC. I hear it all the time, if Arkie was in the Big 12 they would win the conference every year hands down and If OU were in the SEC then they wouldn't stand a chance.

Arkie sees themselves as a top 10 program EVERY year. I guess that National Championship will just have to wait another year. :p

Rings I think we both know the same group of Arky fans, cuz what you said here is EXACTLY what I have to listen to year after year after year. What is really comical, is how pissed they get when I mention that's it's been since the early years of the Vietnam War since they last won their ONLY national title. That's over 50 years of going without a natty, yet they still think they are one of the top contenders every year. Hell they've never even won an SEC conference title and they have been in the SEC for what over 20 years?? They really are the biggest conference nut-hugging program in the country. Ya I hear it all the time that if they were in the Big XII they would go undefeated every year. My ass, they couldn't even win a conference title playing in the Mid-American conference since they just got ass stomped by Toledo. That game 2 weeks ago was the greatest shit ever....all the Arky fans since then have crawled under rocks and haven't been seen since. Prior to that game my phone was always blowing up with my Arky buddies talking smack endlessly about this season. Since the Toledo game, they won't even respond to my texts. It's absolute the most awesome last 2 weeks ever!!!

Actually the "Crazies" aren't happy at all. I have lived here since 88 in the land of the Hogs and like all fan bases they have their share of idiots. I would say its a about a 5-1 ratio of unrealistic arrogant fans to the realistic ones. Thankfully my son in law falls in on the realistic end.

Most of their fans had high hopes coming in to the season but now many want Coach B gone. They had reason for high hopes after the way they finished last season and rightfully so. However the world has now crashed around them and the radio waves are full of hate and discontent.

BTW for the record every fan base has the crazies that can make you not like a team. I can guarantee you had I not grown up a Sooner fan I have a few family members who talk out their rears when it comes to OU and I could see how fans from other teams could learn to hate a team around those type of fans.

Has anyone asked them to remove their SEC logos on the uniforms yet? They have to be embarrassing that almighty conference.

Has anyone asked them to remove their SEC logos on the uniforms yet? They have to be embarrassing that almighty conference.

Not that I know of but .........I have a person I work with who claims to be the biggest Hog fan on the planet but when they lost to La Monroe a few years ago and recently to Toledo he removed all of his Hog flags and magnets from his car. I think they are about to go into the shed at this moment now though after losing to Tech.

If Arky was removed from the SEC, that would literally be the biggest crushing blow to their arrogance imaginable. Like I said before, they live through what the other teams in the conference do, and create an illusion of their own greatness just because they are in the same conference as other teams that won those 7 straight national titles from the SEC.

Rings I think we both know the same group of Arky fans, cuz what you said here is EXACTLY what I have to listen to year after year after year. What is really comical, is how pissed they get when I mention that's it's been since the early years of the Vietnam War since they last won their ONLY national title. That's over 50 years of going without a natty, yet they still think they are one of the top contenders every year. Hell they've never even won an SEC conference title and they have been in the SEC for what over 20 years?? They really are the biggest conference nut-hugging program in the country. Ya I hear it all the time that if they were in the Big XII they would go undefeated every year. My ass, they couldn't even win a conference title playing in the Mid-American conference since they just got ass stomped by Toledo. That game 2 weeks ago was the greatest shit ever....all the Arky fans since then have crawled under rocks and haven't been seen since. Prior to that game my phone was always blowing up with my Arky buddies talking smack endlessly about this season. Since the Toledo game, they won't even respond to my texts. It's absolute the most awesome last 2 weeks ever!!!
And BillyRay, I don't believe that have started SEC play yet! They'll probably tell you they were looking towards conference play and merely lost their focus the last 2 weeks.

Well. at least they can say they're the best team in their state...or can they?

Boomer Sooner

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT