ADVERTISEMENT

Yo, PSSOONER...

Just been trying to stay cool, working and golfing. it hit 125 here on Monday then all the fires started, don't have to worry about those too much since I'm in the lower desert! but did get woke up a couple of weeks ago at 1:00am by a 5.3 about 25 miles south of Palm Springs, Mother nature reminding us the Coachella valley is the San Andreas fault!!!!!!!!! other than that everything's good. get to cool off a bit next week going up around the Bay area for work.

Last edited:
Just been trying to stay cool, working and golfing. it hit 125 here on Monday then all the fires started, don't have to worry about those too much since I'm in the lower desert! but did get woke up a couple of weeks ago at 1:00am by a 5.3 about 25 miles south of Palm Springs, Mother nature reminding us the Coachella valley is the San Andreas fault!!!!!!!!! other than that everything's good. get to cool off a bit next week going up around the Bay area for work.

First time in Palm Desert last week. Played golf at Dessert Willow, just awesome layout. Went to Joshua Tree National Park. Can't describe it. Thought I was on Mars.

Reactions: iasooner1
First time in Palm Desert last week. Played golf at Dessert Willow, just awesome layout. Went to Joshua Tree National Park. Can't describe it. Thought I was on Mars.
That's where they filmed the moon landings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D love the Desert Willow courses, just can't afford them very often since I'm not a PD resident, not bad for a muni though huh!!!!

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT