ADVERTISEMENT

Yet another OL commitment Saturday. Logan Howland

This one will be a good one by the time we hit SEC, very athletic Tackle, former tight end. Similiar to a Trent Williams. Cant teach size, 6'7 280, will be 6'7 310 in two years time.
Trent's an absolute beast amongst beasts. I'll add Lane Johnson also. 👍

I know you are tired of hearing it from me but apparently Howland jilted Iowa but “they didn’t really want him” anyway ! I love it

I know you are tired of hearing it from me but apparently Howland jilted Iowa but “they didn’t really want him” anyway ! I love it
Actually, they admit they did want him but pretty much threw in the towel on this commitment when they found out that OU was after him too. They know they're not within two tiers of the Sooners either historically or currently.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Actually, they admit they did want him but pretty much threw in the towel on this commitment when they found out that OU was after him too. They know they're not within two tiers of the Sooners either historically or currently.
As a team, agreed. When it comes to early round OL-TE draftees though, they’ve been pretty darn stiff over the past decade.

Three players OU are also after are:
Daylan Smothers, RB, announcing 7/14....an OU lean, 4-star from North Carolina
Payton Kirkland, OT, announcing 7/23....Miami may lead
Derrick LeBlanc, DL, announcing 7/28....Ohio State may lead

Three players OU are also after are:
Daylan Smothers, RB, announcing 7/14....an OU lean, 4-star from North Carolina
Payton Kirkland, OT, announcing 7/23....Miami may lead
Derrick LeBlanc, DL, announcing 7/28....Ohio State may lead
Kirkland would likely end up at Miami, but Jacobe Johnson from Mustang is a pretty likely OU commit, and l've heard he's likely to be later this month.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT