ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Robinson

From everything I’ve read and heard about him, Brent needs to sign him. And if he’s anywhere close to Stephenson, I’m even more excited about the prospect of him becoming another Carl Albert Sooner.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Robinson, Majors, Sawchuck,,,,,starting to look very real!!
Well I can't say I'm too excited about Majors and I feel Robinson might be very similar to him. A decent player that can play from time to time but not a major contributor. Sawchuck, on the other hand, looks great.

Well I can't say I'm too excited about Majors and I feel Robinson might be very similar to him. A decent player that can play from time to time but not a major contributor. Sawchuck, on the other hand, looks great.
Some one will step up and be the near every down back. There's no place on OU for time to time production. We're simply out of time for mediocre or lazy play.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Some one will step up and be the near every down back. There's no place on OU for time to time production. We're simply out of time for mediocre or lazy play.
I much prefer a #1 and #2 back with the # 1 getting the majority of the snaps. Like Chris Brown and DeMarco 2008 and 2009. Then again Murray was pretty much the guy in 2010 when ran for 1200 +.

Robinson is a dude, he's going to surprise some people. With his size I could see him filling that Dimitri Flowers/Trey Millard position. One thing is for sure Murray is turning out to be one hell of an RB recruiter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT