ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Official Game Thread

Dallas Cleveland or anyone else can have Lincoln Riley. He has no idea how to win a GAME!

Pathetic

Murray has no clue on how to run the option. He pitched that way too early. Gotta make that guy bite before the pitch

Predictable very predictable

I've never seen a coach so brilliant and then such a wimp in the same game

LR, really needs to be a OC. He's not at all ready to be a HC. He needs that experienced guy to override, when he chokes.

Reactions: TXSUX
https://goo.gl/images/FcyKjY
FcyKjY

Will help you out on this one.

tumblr_lz376laNSq1qaygy7o1_500.jpg

I've done a 180 -- I know longer care about the score or how the D played. I will take the W, no matter how it comes. The Playoffs are out of the question at this point (barring some miraculous upsets), so just win and secure our Big XII title and reset the D next year. Great job guys!! BOOMER!!

I've done a 180 -- I know longer care about the score or how the D played. I will take the W, no matter how it comes. The Playoffs are out of the question at this point (barring some miraculous upsets), so just win and secure our Big XII title and reset the D next year. Great job guys!! BOOMER!!

If Ohio state wins tomorrow and Georgia loses next week... that 4 spot is ours.

Well I would say thats a BIG if

Well us beating Texas is the if... Ohio stste beating Michigan could very well happen. Michigan is 45th in offense and if Ohio state can score quickly they win this game. Unless Michigan runs the ball well which is all they do.

Bama will beat Georgia.

I think this is setting up for Kyler vs Tua honestly.

Well us beating Texas is the if... Ohio stste beating Michigan could very well happen. Michigan is 45th in offense and if Ohio state can score quickly they win this game. Unless Michigan runs the ball well which is all they do.

Bama will beat Georgia.

I think this is setting up for Kyler vs Tua honestly.

Just keep Finebaum away from the committee as he clearly thinks TOSU is more deserving and better than OU.

Honestly his opinion doesnt mean shit but I truely think folks like him know OU poses a huge threat with the offense. They are hoping against all odds that their team doesnt have to face Kyler and company.

Just a gut feeling here but if Mich, Clemson or ND lose today or in its CCG ( minus ND of course) I look for the committee to give Clemson a mulligan. Low and behold if UGA beats Bama we all know how that will go.

FTR I know OU isnt deserving due to defense but I sure wouldnt mind seeing them given a shot against any of those teams.

Reactions: CTOkie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT