ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Official Game Thread

FTR I know OU isnt deserving due to defense but I sure wouldnt mind seeing them given a shot against any of those teams.
With Sermon, Pledger, Gallimore, Bledsoe and others all healthy and with 4 weeks to prepare, it would be interesting to see Alabama face OU. Murray is OU's key to how far OU can go and none of the bowl teams have ever faced such a dynamic talent at QB.
Alabama would put up some points no doubt, but if Murray played well with no turnovers, it might make for a "game for the ages"....with at least 80-90 points being scored.

Just keep Finebaum away from the committee as he clearly thinks TOSU is more deserving and better than OU.

Honestly his opinion doesnt mean shit but I truely think folks like him know OU poses a huge threat with the offense. They are hoping against all odds that their team doesnt have to face Kyler and company.

Just a gut feeling here but if Mich, Clemson or ND lose today or in its CCG ( minus ND of course) I look for the committee to give Clemson a mulligan. Low and behold if UGA beats Bama we all know how that will go.
Bama, Clemson and ND probably all get in with a loss before OU. For sure Bama, likely Clemson too. ND would sweat it a bit, but no way tOSU gets in with a win and B1G title. NCAA wants no part of Urban Liar and the scandal that won't die.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT