ADVERTISEMENT

WR depth for 2019

CTOkie

Sooner starter
Sep 20, 2001
Portland Ct.
Two 5-star receivers in Wease and Bridges are coming in.
Haselwood (regarded as the top WR in the country) is still deciding and Oklahoma seems to be his choice. If he comes on board, OU will gain 3 of Rivals' top 4 WR's.
Consider too, that TE Austin Stogner will join Calcaterra in 2019....with Drew Sanders in 2020 coming in and likely be a TE.
So, the WR depth chart for next year will include at least Bridges, Wease.....and possibly Haselwood, with Lamb, Rambo, Morris (also listed as a TE/HB), Robinson, Crawford and Mykel Jones, who had a long TD reception in the 2017 Big 12 Championship vs TCU, but who saw little or no action this year (anyone know what his situation is ?).
All OU has to do is find a QB to get the ball to these guys.

the 19' WRs are going to be incredible ... even without Haselwood and literally unbelievable if Haselwood signs with OU.

Reactions: mg1471
Haselwood (regarded as the top WR in the country) is still deciding and Oklahoma seems to be his choice. If he comes on board, OU will gain 3 of Rivals' top 4 WR's.
Consider too, that TE Austin Stogner will join Calcaterra in 2019....with Drew Sanders in 2020 coming in and likely be a TE.
So, the WR depth chart for next year will include at least Bridges, Wease.....and possibly Haselwood, with Lamb, Rambo, Morris (also listed as a TE/HB), Robinson, Crawford and Mykel Jones, who had a long TD reception in the 2017 Big 12 Championship vs TCU, but who saw little or no action this year (anyone know what his situation is ?).

I’ve heard Haslewood is a done deal. He will announce on the 5th

Reactions: mg1471
I coached against Bridges, and Wease. Bridges is by far the better WR, He will sacrifice his body to make a catch. I see him playing in the slot and being a nightmare for linebackers or safeties trying to cover him.

This could be the most talented WR (adding Haselwood) and TE crew coming in OU history. One or two will likely start in 2019. I hope Mordecai or Kendall is ready to hit these fast and athletic cats. Very excited for this group.

Reactions: iasooner1
This could be the most talented WR (adding Haselwood) and TE crew coming in OU history. One or two will likely start in 2019. I hope Mordecai or Kendall is ready to hit these fast and athletic cats. Very excited for this group.
Ya think?!? o_O

Reactions: kcstorm06
Marquise Brown is just a junior and yes most expect him to declare for the
draft but what if he doesn't, wow. And if the Georgia QB and Haselwood
both come this team would be over loaded at all of the skill positions on
offense.

Hell, I could get the ball to those guys!

If they all live up to their billing, it could be the best group ever.... anywhere.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT