ADVERTISEMENT

WP76.............

CTOkie

Sooner starter
Sep 20, 2001
Portland Ct.
FYI, I received two Army tee shirts and two Army sweatshirts for Christmas. One tee shirt commemorates The Commander in Chief Award for defeating Air Force and Navy this season.
When we meet at the 2020 OU-Army game at West Point, I will be wearing one of them.....underneath my OU cap.

I might go to that one, lots of time to prepare...

Really nice game.
West Point is the best place I have gone to see a football game.
The atmosphere at West Point is probably only surpassed by the Washington Huskies' stadium (Husky Stadium) which overlooks Lake Washington, the Cascade Mountains and Mount Rainier.
With its first ten-win season just completed, I hope Army can maintain this year's success. At least 7-8 wins would be nice on a regular basis.

Reactions: iasooner1
FYI, I received two Army tee shirts and two Army sweatshirts for Christmas. One tee shirt commemorates The Commander in Chief Award for defeating Air Force and Navy this season.
When we meet at the 2020 OU-Army game at West Point, I will be wearing one of them.....underneath my OU cap.

Not sure what I'm wearing tomorrow let alone in the autumn of 2020 LOL. Next year in Norman I'd planned to wear an OU shirt and Army hat. I'm sure I'll get a few strange looks from the people who sit around me in my season ticket seats of the last couple of years.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you then. My children and their families have stated a desire to attend that game. Given that they live all over the country, I'm guardedly hopeful they can all make it.

Sorry about not seeing your post earlier but didn't check the board until a few minutes ago. Merry Christmas and all the best...BEAT NAVY!

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT