ADVERTISEMENT

WOW!!! Kyler Murray!!!

ESPN...Breaking:
The Arizona Cardinals are giving Kyler Murray a five-year, $230.5 million deal that includes $160 million guaranteed, a source told Adam Schefter.
Murray is now the second highest-paid QB with an average at $46.1 million per year.
Good for Kyler. Makes you ponder though about where this is all headed. Half of Americans can’t cover an emergency cost over four hundred bucks. Kyler will make about 400 bucks a minute.

So what is the point you are making in saying his team lost 5 out of 6 games? Are you saying a team that losses 5 of 6 should not be shelling out $230 mil?
Losing games and winning games are team efforts,
And I’ve followed football long enough to know that the quarterback can get too much credit for winning and too much blame for losing.
I’m saying that Murray, arguably OU’s greatest quarterback, needs a better team around him.

ESPN...Breaking:
The Arizona Cardinals are giving Kyler Murray a five-year, $230.5 million deal that includes $160 million guaranteed, a source told Adam Schefter.
Murray is now the second highest-paid QB with an average at $46.1 million per year.
Someone has eyes for that rich guy! 😉 Love you, SrS. I couldn't hold back on the tease though. Probably because I'm jealous that I didn't get a multi millions signing bonus in my off season. 😉

Losing games and winning games are team efforts,
And I’ve followed football long enough to know that the quarterback can get too much credit for winning and too much blame for losing.
I’m saying that Murray, arguably OU’s greatest quarterback, needs a better team around him.
You hit the nail on the head. The O-Line had him running for his life as the season progressed. And the Cardinals did not draft any O-linemen. They did get him more receiving help. Kyler has been hanging around Phoenix with Hollywood Brown.

Apparently Cardinals management needs some reassuring that Kyler devotes time to game plan sufficiently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT