ADVERTISEMENT

Woman's Body found on UT Campus

Murder, such is the ugliest of crimes.
I mean, come on, has anyone ever done something to you that would justify making their heart stop beating for eternity?

Nope, the only time it is justified is if you are about to be killed by someone. Only then will the authorities give you a pass for doing it.
In some blue states that isn't enough believe it or not.

That's for another thread, if ever.:confused:

Was I just misreading a headline today....something about it might be a missing Texas coed from 19 years ago????

Not to belabor the point, well, maybe a little...if you kill an SOB that is predisposed to murder...don't you do a public service to all those that remain living?

That is the only logical way one can approach this is the lives you have saved by eliminating the stuck fick you killed.
Come on, that has legs.

I'm not going any further.......OU board and all................OUT!

As many on this board know, my stepson was murdered. He was mixed up in the drug world. I warned him he would end up dead or in prison. He had a choice.

This story abounds any rivalry we have with the Longhorns .Really sad and I pray for the family.

Yep, I thought about that a few weeks ago.
I truly hope your embattled wife is starting to find some peace about that. That's got to be a huge damn drag.
May she find some soothing place soon.:eek:

When I read the OT I immediately thought "Little Chuckie is being questioned on behalf of the team" or some such drivel. RIP for the family's sake.

Well, now I know what you really think of me. :D
FWIW, I don't joke around about life. Just a little girl from Oregon that was probably so excited to be in a new part of the world and on her own. Tragic.

A homeless person who really had no reason to be in Austin? Couldn't be true....not in Austin...the sanctuary city...the city that cares about everyone. Ever been here and taken a look around at every damn corner of every street? There are 50 homeless drifters per square centimeter it seems.

One of the reasons I'm leaving here. That and all the people from California and New York moving here by the boat load. They've ruined their communities and are now seeking new areas to screw up. Ask Seattle how well being so welcoming and accommodating has worked out.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
A homeless person who really had no reason to be in Austin? Couldn't be true....not in Austin...the sanctuary city...the city that cares about everyone. Ever been here and taken a look around at every damn corner of every street? There are 50 homeless drifters per square centimeter it seems.

One of the reasons I'm leaving here. That and all the people from California and New York moving here by the boat load. They've ruined their communities and are now seeking new areas to screw up. Ask Seattle how well being so welcoming and accommodating has worked out.

Yeah, Tulsa isn't any great shakes these days either, that's why I left there.
Tipping point was when I had the encounter with the dental impaired meth head trying to sell me some used CDs I'm quite sure he'd just stolen from a parked car.

It got pretty intense, especially when he blocked me from getting out of my car by standing in front of the door. Very aggressive fellow.
He hit the deck pretty hard and I just got back in and left before he could regroup.
Pretty sad.
When I moved to Tulsa in the early seventies it was truly a paradise. Now, it's a crap hole, even the 'good' areas aren't that good anymore.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT