ADVERTISEMENT

Will be fun to see ...

Eddie_Rado

Sooner starter
Staff
Jan 30, 2011
(if?) the Big 12 schedules are released today. Central Florida athletic director Terry Mohajir tweeted last week today would be the day. We shall see. He walked it back a bit but I do expect it to be released if not today then in the very near future.

It's expected Oklahoma and Texas will be traveling to two of the new Big 12 locales. I know there's been some buzz regarding Provo and Cincinnati being in play for Oklahoma with Central Florida headed to Norman. To me what will be most fascinating is who won't be on Oklahoma's schedule. Who would you like to miss? The Kansas schools? Iowa State? Houston? If this is the last year in the Big 12 it would be sad to not go to Waco ever again. I jest.

Will also be interesting to see how they coordinate away games. For example: Because OU played in Morgantown this past year does that mean WVU would for sure (if on the schedule) be coming to Norman? Surely OU won't have to make another trek to Lubbock? Those are just some questions going into what could be the Big 12 schedule release today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News