ADVERTISEMENT

What is this staff doing

Ryan_Means10

Sooner commitment
Oct 12, 2020
I mean I know we’re are at 7-1 but there has been so many questionable calls, lineups etc this entire year that has been swept under the rug because of the Texas win and being undefeated. No reason to keep switching the OL after you had Green and Sexton. You found a unit that was moving the ball constantly changing builds no chemistry. The running back room all year has been a joke the combo of that and OL makes for no cohesion and a running game that is very below avg. the RBs might not be all Americans but where is the team that ran up and down the field on FSU. Like freeman but his one punt return TD and first career catch has this staff trying to get him the ball to much. He can no get the edge it is a wasted play. Within Anthony the WR group has struggled or Gabriel isn’t seein the field good also we have gotten overly conservative. You don’t present a home run threat in the run game. You aren’t stretchi g the field in the passing game so what the hell are you doing? No reason you shouldn’t have an identity. Also the defense has regressed and a team that was making tackles consistently gang tackling and getting TFL is back to playing like Grinch was the coach. Pushed around by Kansas while we bullied Texas? I get it’s better than last year but man you gotta improve and finish the season strong to keep this class together and improve the roster heading into the SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News