ADVERTISEMENT

What happened on the snap to the face fumble play ?

It looked like a direct snap to Barnes, who I dont think even had a carry in the game. He freaked out tried handing it to DG and it all went to shit. Barnes should of just kept it and tried to pick up what he could

Reactions: iasooner2000
Thanks. While we’ve on head scratchers what happened to Walker ? He ran for a TD his first play in and may have been in for one more play and then disappeared ?

It looked like a direct snap to Barnes, who I dont think even had a carry in the game. He freaked out tried handing it to DG and it all went to shit. Barnes should of just kept it and tried to pick up what he could

That one is on the center. It wasn't supposed to be a direct snap to Barnes, but it was way off target. Same with the low snap in the 4th quarter that bounced off of Gabriel's shin, resulting in a turnover.

Reactions: 8085sooner
When the play happened, I assumed it was a trick play where you snap it in Wildcat formation to pull the LBs and Safeties up, then he 'flicks' the ball back to the QB who then gets a 1on1 deep shot. But with the bobbled snap, the rb panicked and just tried to get over to Gabriel, and the whole mechanic cratered.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT