ADVERTISEMENT

Update from my brother in-law

Jderkatch

Sooner starter
Feb 1, 2014
Oregon
He sent this to me and several of my family members two nights ago. Haven’t heard anything since. He and his brothers have been moved North to Kiev to fight.

Thankfully my sister and niece are now in Norway. It’s just crazy as our interest here in America wanes what these people are going through regardless of our interest.

@Josh_M if the religious talk is too much just let me know.

“Dear brother, We turn to you and others
in this difficult time. In the dark clouds from explosions shadows of the sun over our capital.

Tonight, elite soldiers from the Russian troop, along with Chechen troops, will attack one of the oldest and finest cities in the world, the spiritual capital of Eastern Europe, the city of Kiev. In Kiev, street brigades are already ready and the capital is being defended by anyone who can handle a weapon. Everything from pensioners, students and schoolchildren go on the defensive. This night and tomorrow will be crucial. What the rest of the civilized world has hitherto believed in and been built on is at stake. With tears in my eyes, we ask you, to fast and pray fervently to God during this time period.

Ask the Lord to protect us from this cruel army, those who mock faith in God and truth.

Prayer is stronger than the enemy of the strongest.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News