ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial 40 hats presale for Scoopers UPDATE TUES 9:33AM and link to the store

Carey Murdock

Sooner starter
Staff
Dec 6, 2001
Norman, OK
www.soonerscoop.com
UPDATE TUES 9:33AM

I loaded up everything in inventory and even though everything says sold out in the store, not everything is soldout. Right now it's just the visor and the black Richardson hats with the Crimson Richardson's on life support and the Imperial Rope hats are in short supply as well.

You can go browse the photos at the Unofficial 40 collection at SoonerScoopStore.com and if you want to change your order to something else, I'll give you until this afternoon to text me with any changes or additions you want to make.

I will probably go back over to the studio and retake photos of all the white hats. They just all came out with a weird tint to them. I'm having some issues shooting the white hats versus all the other ones. The visors don't look all that appealing in those photos compared to real life.

But I will start getting with everyone who has texted me to get your orders filled and shipped out starting tomorrow.

And I have already reordered the entire line plus we'll have some trucker hats and few flat billed snapbacks for those of you who are capable of pulling off such hats.

It actually felt like we were just buried in hats, but when you look at it on the store, it doesn't seem like that much.

So please go check it out and if you want to get in on the presale before it goes live later today text me what you want and I will hold those back. But I will be making everything live, minus what is already sold out, later tonight.

UPDATE: SAT 4:17PM

I am sad to say we are now sold out of the Imperial High Crown Visors and the Black Richardson hats.

We have very low stock on the Imperial Rope hat and the Richardson Crimson/Cardinal hat.

Text me now if you want one of those immediately. Otherwise you'll have to wait until the next batch comes in. If you want to be on the list for the visor or the black Richardson just text me. I'll add you.

If you want me to send more detailed pics or just have questions about the different hats, text me.

The Imperial Performance White is also going quickly.

We do plan on doing trucker and flat-bill hats. I'm kind of designing some new stuff I think will look good as well.

And I was surprised how much people liked the black Richardson hats and how quickly they went. Is there interest in the Imperial performance hats in black? Someone asked me about a visor in red. The high crown model has more of a pink/coral red and then a very bright and kind of week red. The tour visor is the same visor without the high crown and they have a red, red in that model. Any interest in that?

Someone asked me about fitted, I just don't think we're ready for that yet. Any ideas you guys want to throw my way feel free. I wanted to do a camo hat as well. I know we've got some good old boys, hunters, military guys that want those. And they should look great with the U40 logo.

405-503-4846. No more dick pics.

If you have not texted me and received any response from me, you are not on the list. So reach out if you want these. I don't even know if these are going on sale at this rate. You guys are buying them all up. Which is why I wanted to offer them to you first.

So hurry up or you'll have to wait until the next shipment. As I said, Rope hats and Crimson Richardson's are almost gone. I think the crimson Richardson is my favorite. The silver 40 really pops.

UPDATE 7:40PM

Visors are all gone. But, if you didn't get in, I'm going to put you on the presale list. You need to get on that list if you want a visor. And I'm telling you, they are stunning. I was shocked at how good they look in person.

But don't wait. Let me know you want on the list for the next batch. Stock on apparel and hats is low everywhere and I don't know how many I can get. I'm going to get as many as I can. for this next order. But getting on the presale list is what you need to do. And I don't believe it will take long to get the new ones in and embroidered.

Also, don't post on the board, it's too hard to keep track and I need your information to put you on the spreadsheet. I got a pretty good system going with the IT NIL charity deal and that's easiest for me.

So text me your name and what you want. I can also explain which hats are imperial and which are richardson.

Basically everything to the left of the visor in the video is Richardson. Everything to the right is Imperial.

The Richardson are heavyweight twill. The Imperial hats are more space age lightweight material.

The only snapback is the rope hat. The Imperial hats have adjustable velcro straps. The Richardson's have adjustable fabric straps with a buckle mechanism that is of very high quality.

The quality on all these hats is first rate.

And someone asked about price. Imperial hats aren't cheap but Richardson's are a little cheaper. It's full on embroidery on these hats too. No screen printing at all.

All imperial hats are $34.99. Visor, performance and rope.

All Richardson hats are $29.99.

Tax and shipping will be extra, but I've got shipping supplies for hats and they will be ready to roll out the door this week as soon as I get them in inventory this weekend. And the hats do qualify for our 30-day return policy. Everything we stock in store can be returned as long as you don't wear it all over the place instead of just trying it on.

So just text me and I'll get you taken care of. We aren't in danger of running out of stock on the other hats at this point. But the crimson Richardson and the Imperial rope hat are very popular picks so far.

It is very possible that everything could be gone before the end of the weekend at this current pace and that's why I wanted to offer this to you guys first.

ORIGINAL POST:

I don't know how fast these will go, but the visors are a little limited. We'll just reorder if we sell through so these aren't limited editions. But if you guys want a U40 hat, I'll make sure members get first crack at buying on this first run before it sells out.

There is an Imperial Performance cap (X210P) in red and white
There is an all white Imperial Rope hat
There is the high crown Imperial Visor

We also have a selection of Richardson hats in white, crimson and black. They are the heavyweight Twill model 320.

Let me know if you want me to put you down for one. All the white hats should be good but the Imperial rope hat and visor will probably go fast. If we run out, we'll start allowing preorders for the next round. But the turnaround will probably be a couple of weeks.

Let me know in this thread if you want to buy before these go on sale to the public. Or just text me at 405-503-4846

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News