ADVERTISEMENT

Time for a story...

dmackey13

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Oct 11, 2008
In lieu of what's happened the last 24 hours, I feel compelled to tell a story about some of the great times we had at OU. What would you guys like to hear about? It can be football related or just Norman life. There were so many good times, I'd love to share something just to take some of the sting out of what happened.

To see the way the team rallied around one another and how Coach Bob and Co. made it a point to make this social issue a priority over one practice is authentic and extremely important for the men who dawn the Crimson and Cream who are Black. I'm also glad that ES was able to use his platform and reassign his thoughts in a way that were not so radical. Kid has a lot of heart...I'm sure he'd have fit in perfectly with the crew we rocked with.

Let's hear it guys...

BTW...we family. Black, white, old, young, rich, poor et al...we have to hold each other down when shit like this happens. I've been on this board since like 07 when I went off on a rant on some other board and Josh invited me...I appreciate the passion and love for everything OU you guys provide. I often live my regular life and forget what happened my 5 years in Norman, but checking in with this board allows me to re-live those times, and even though it's hard for even I to imagine, you guys bring it back to life for me..and because of that I thank you...I THANK YOU ALL...all of you are important to the school and program.

Boomer mutha f'n Sooner

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News