ADVERTISEMENT

The Scourge of the Aggies

fairdinkem

Sooner signee
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2003
As are most of my posts, this one is long. If you don't do long, don't continue. I've been a long time member of multiple Aggie & UT message boards but it looks like my username anyway has been buried. Hope you enjoy.

This is 90% of the thread that got me banned at TexAgs after 19-years.

Oklahoma announces "Sooner Schooner Roadshow"

5,882 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by AgCat93

SBISA Victim

8:25p, 3/8/24

AG

As part of a good will gesture where the sooner schooner will visit all 15 other member institutions this spring

https://soonersports.com/news/2024/...-sooner-schooner-roadshow-tour-in-sec-country

A_Gang_Ag_06

10:59p, 3/8/24

AG

Coming to a campus near you…

Al Bula

5:52a, 3/9/24

AG

Nobody cares what zero u does.

1 edit

Agsone

8:54a, 3/9/24

AG

Poor excuse for a tradition. Will it rollover again during the tour?

A&M Give Us Room!

KingAgWhami

10:13a, 3/9/24

AG

Hey OU, really, no one gives a s***.

2 edits

carl spacklers hat

2:02p, 3/9/24

Lame. Nobody gives a flying flip about a rollover-prone prairie wagon unless it is actually rolling over. Then everyone points and laughs.

People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.

TAMUallen

5:58p, 3/9/24

AG

****ing irrelevant okies who pride themselves on cheating

The Marksman

9:14p, 3/9/24

AG

Sooner Schooner is the worst thing in the world

SteveA

In reply to TAMUallen7:34a, 3/10/24

AG

So does A&M, but the have won a lot more.

TexanJeff

2:26p, 3/11/24

AG

Seems like the goodest thing for them to do would have been to stay in the Big12 where they belong.

Timberwolf

6:53p, 3/11/24

AG

Oh, this will go well in the ruthless SEC

Ag Tag

In reply to Timberwolf8:21p, 3/11/24

Timberwolf said:

Oh, this will go well in the ruthless SEC

SEC fans will be impressed and awed by that amazing wagon!

C2 Ag 93

8:53p, 3/11/24

No offense to Sooners... but um... no. I don't get why they think anyone cares.

rootube

10:19a, 3/12/24

AG

I like how they have to explain what the schooner is in the second half of the sooner sports website. Sounds like the first stop should be Norman, OK.

greg.w.h

10:20a, 3/12/24

AG

I laugh out loud every time I think of this…

MY FIRST POST on this thread (over there & Orangebloods I was goodonya)
goodonya

2:13p, 4/4/24

MY SECOND POST (deleted of course)
goodonya

2:23p, 4/4/24

77 - 0

C@LAg

6:59p, 4/4/24

AgCat93

6:20p, 4/8/24

AG

Obligatory:

3 edits

TX_COWDOC

7:25p, 4/8/24

AG

Sweet GIF! and only 3 edits to get it done!

www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer

EliteZags

7:41p, 4/8/24

AG

Who will be the hero to slap one of these stickers on the back of it

1 edit

AgCat93

In reply to TX_COWDOC8:05p, 4/8/24

AG

TX_COWDOC said:

Sweet GIF! and only 3 edits to get it done!

But bah Gawd I got it done!

_________________________________________________________End of thread
This morning I got this in my e-mail.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Howdy,

Your TexAgs user goodonya was banned on 7:50pm 4/8/2024 UTC and will last indefinitely. During this time, you will not be allowed to post topics or replies on the forums. However, you will retain read access.

If you have questions, please email Moderator.

Thanks and Gig'em!

My wife and I returned to OK last year after 35-years in Katy, TX. The little things that you forget about living in OK are the most enjoyable now. In the Houston area during a typical month, you will maybe, maybe see one OU piece of clothing, car sticker, yard flag, etc. It would immediately lift your day & fire you up no matter who was sporting the logo. Now, I go about my daily business from our temporary digs in Edmond and Red & White literally engulfs you all day. I mean, looking for anything OU down there is like trying to find a blond in Herzliya. Here, the extremely rare contact with an Aggie or Horn does let me practice the finely honed insults that cause them the same pain as having a root canal through their ear does.

As I mentioned before I am also permanently banned now from posting at Orangebloods (after 19-years as a paying member) and can claim to have “hit for the cycle” as it pertains to the idiotic thin skin that wraps those 2- schools, their fans & their forums. If you find yourself in the presence of an Aggie, not an Aggy, bring this game up and if they are old enough to remember it they will go crazy, want to fight, their date will want to fight, or they/he/she will act like the don’t remember, etc. If they are in the “corp”se of cadets, they will squat and grab their man fries. If they have any trouble remembering, remind them that the clock did not stop in the 4th quarter and make sure you have a rapid egress from datum available.

fairdinkem

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News