ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - CFP GAME #1 - OU vs. Bama!

Ya know, OU would not be getting rat-fvcked like this if we'd been playing in the SEC the last 6-7 years. But noooooooooo. We couldn't abandon our "sister school." Thanks, Boren.

Reactions: Oklabama and TXSUX
Defense wins championships...especially with a great offense like Alabama's.
This game is not good for OU or the conference.
CT, I remember you posting not long ago saying if OU wins it this year, then the old saying "defense wins championships" should be abandoned. Hate to say it but so far looks like that old saying is more solid tonight than it ever has.

I need to start drinking some of that Kool Aid that you are drinking, I really like the positive attitude you have.

I had a bad feeling when I saw Clemson destroy ND. Maybe Bama and Clemson are just a league above everyone else right now

Reactions: TXSUX
Not hard to see why georgia and clemson match up better vs bama, they are built just like them, big and physical. OU needs to recruit some studs or we won't win another National Title anytime soon.
We knew who we were all season.

Reactions: Wadl and BillyRay
Down 21at halftime after a horrid start isn't horrible. The Tide need to be ahead by that much in the 4th quarter before they can feel safe.

We already knew that Bama has an explosive offense, but so do the Sooners. This game is still very winnable, especially if they think the Sooners will continue to play the same way. It's on the Sooners to fix this in the 2nd half.

Reactions: veritas59
Hope it gets fixed or it could get uglier. Need some stops, a turnover or 2 and the offense needs to get something going and soon. At the very least make it a game in the second half and not a cakewalk for them.
At least I am no longer nervous about the game or whats going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT