ADVERTISEMENT

stanley wilson

The dad was a really good player here and in the pros. I didn’t know he went to prison for burglary, though.

Stanley was a stud at OU and was a major reason the Bengals got to the super bowl. The morning of the game when they announced on the pre-game shows that he was not going to play was bad enough. Then, it was aired that he had gone on a bender the night before that clearly did not end at sun up.

Flags flew at half staff (figuratively) for a week in OK. With him the Bengals had an even shot against the Niners. Bad, bad deal all around. I knew him when he was at OU and we had a few beers occasionally but I never, ever would have anticipated this would happen based on prior interactions.

I guess the "pro" life is more than football.

Stanley was a stud at OU and was a major reason the Bengals got to the super bowl. The morning of the game when they announced on the pre-game shows that he was not going to play was bad enough. Then, it was aired that he had gone on a bender the night before that clearly did not end at sun up.

Flags flew at half staff (figuratively) for a week in OK. With him the Bengals had an even shot against the Niners. Bad, bad deal all around. I knew him when he was at OU and we had a few beers occasionally but I never, ever would have anticipated this would happen based on prior interactions.

I guess the "pro" life is more than football.
Cocaine brother. Terrible story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT