ADVERTISEMENT

Some Spring Game Sideline Pics

Dr Pacheco

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2003
Euless, TX
Some random pictures. I didn't follow things as closely this year; can't identify many of the visitors. Please chime in:

1) Brey Walker might be the best looking recruit (physically) that I've ever seen. Looks like one of the NFL guys coming back for the game. Wow! I last saw him one year ago and, while he looked very athletic... he wasn't the MAN that he is now. And still one more year of H.S.!

sg1_zpsv0j2tj6u.jpg

2) Who's the kid in the black shirt. Stout build. Shifting right to the camo-ish shirt (actually "dots") is Cameron Rising. Quick story. Rising walked by me outside of the stadium and I said to him the same thing I said to Caleb Kelly last year (only those two, I swear), "welcome home (Cam)". He veered toward me and came over and extended his hand. Said, "thanks". His Mom was absolutely giddy at the exchange. So, thanks to Dr P, we won't have to worry about UCLA/USC. Oh, he's also my new Cody Thomas for any future, "who should start?" debates.

sg5_zpsjr9dicsj.jpg

3) With the hand up... CeDe, right? The big kid in the blue shirt is Darrell Simpson (95% certain). Who else do you spot?

sg3_zpsksmpfkko.jpg

4) Not so much recruits here, but Parnell Motely conversing with his seemingly good friend, Trent Williams. Does the fact that Trent plays for the '17 champ Redskins have anything to do with knowing a "DC guy"? On the right, in the red shades, is a former player that I couldn't place... Branndon Braxton? And then... "Bowers". Oh, our guy Kenny Mossman in the OU cap.

sg10_zpsidih3vr4.jpg

5) Bascially the same group as above, but we get a Theo Wease sighting (white shirt). Who else?

sg4_zps3bqj0pcv.jpg

That's enough... have some other (more?) crappier ones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News