ADVERTISEMENT

Sleep. Eat. Run Rule. Repeat NIL shirts are available.

Carey Murdock

Sooner starter
Staff
Dec 6, 2001
Norman, OK
www.soonerscoop.com
The explanation is in the shirt description. We wanted to try something very mainstream for softball and use all the money to sign NIL deals with softball players individually. I just don't think player merch works all that well. Plus you have to deal with licensing and trademarks, etc. It just takes more money away from the players. I want to try a (hopefully) good shirt design and see how many we can sell and go from there.

We'll tuck all the profits into a NIL war chest and the lawyers are drawing up the NIL deals as I type. We'll offer deals to everyone. Maybe that is paying them to just promote SoonerScoopStore through social channels, maybe it's doing interviews. It's not going to make anyone rich, but I liked the idea enough to try it.

The shirts are on preorder. We actually have a couple hundred in stock, but if we take preorders we can go ahead and order the next batches quickly and we'll know a round about number to purchase. We did this with the LIndsey St. shirts and it worked great.

Our local screenprinter gives us a pretty good turnaround.

And for anyone that wants to ask, 'Why softball and not football?' We support winners around here. Kidding. Sort of.

If this goes well, we already have a design for the golf teams.

Sleep. Eat. Run Rule Repeat NIL shirts at SoonerScoopStore.com

sleepeat1_1500x.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News