ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Notes...(UPDATE: 6:54p)

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
UPDATE: 6:54 - I've spoken a bit with both Chatman and it's pretty clear Oklahoma has done some solid work to continue to make him feel comfortable with the idea of Norman.

"It went really well. I had a great time going to see life outside of football and still the insides of football and hanging with the coaches and in all I had a really good time," Chatman said.

Chatman, who visited Oklahoma back in October, acknowledged the changes in staff but said there was no problem finding a comfort level with the new staff and the many coaches he has known since early in his recruitment - notably Bill Bedenbaugh.

"Well for the most part I know the coaches have changed but they did a good job on making me feel at home like nothing changed."

UPDATE: 6:43p - So two more guys I've been able to confirm were on campus were some high-end four-star offensive tackles Jaydon Chatman and Logan Reichert.

ORIGINAL: *OK guys, already got some feelers in around the junior day and we'll start hearing back before too long.

But one person who is having a great time? Tre Wisner's mother, Angie.

"Man, she loves it," Wisner said of his mother. "She likes the whole staff."

**Next I wanted to talk about the offer to Helotes (Texas) O'Connor tight end, and La. Tech commitment John Locke.

I'm told that the offer was as a preferred walk-on in which, obviously, Locke could have a chance to earn a scholarship down the road.

I haven't spoken to Locke yet to get a feel for where he is with that possibility but obviously we will be watching it.

***Next I'm told that the offer to Brady Braun was of a similar variety and that Braun could win a scholarship after Michael Turk departs for the NFL.

****Finally I'm hearing some names already setting up trips for the March 5 junior day, we've talked about trips from Cayden Green, and some others but I'm also hearing that Moussa Kane and Bravion Rogers could be visiting that weekend as well.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News