ADVERTISEMENT

Rock Chalk goes down vs Texas Tech 16-13

Don't get me wrong brother, I love Dillon, he's no doubt a baller but I believe Jackson will change the whole dynamic of OUr game.
People thought the same thing about Rattler. At this point in time we don't know what JA is or isn't, unless he played and won some games for us that I missed?

I mean I'm okay with seeing more Arnold but our problem isn't Gabriel.

There are some folks you’re never going to convince, regardless of the facts. Dude breaks the all-time OU record with 8 TD’s in one game, and there are still some OU fans who think he is a weak link.

The weak link on OU’s team this year is the defense, which is currently 76th nationally in total defense.

• Wow
Reactions: iasooner2000
The reason he broke the OU record with eight TD's is because most of the time, when most qb's get to seven, the game is complete blowout, and the one with seven leaves for number two. But we've decided to try to redshirt number two, and are so bad at number three, that even with a bid lead, we were afraid to play 3 until six minutes were left. There is NO WAY that DG should have been running the ball with that lead in the 4th. That was just a weird circumstance. And Brown was pissed.

Great praise to him that not a single WV player tried to take a shot a Gabriel. Most of the time, you're not that lucky.

I don’t understand that stat; I would have sworn that one of the qbs during the Switzer or Stoops eras had surpassed that tally

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT