ADVERTISEMENT

Pressing Questions

Nov 27, 2019
You know guys, I’m typically pretty level headed when it comes to recruiting or just OU football in general. But at this point I just can’t help but ask the questions that need to be asked as it appears Brent and co. might be in over their heads. So here we go just going to touch on a few areas where I think we could definitely improve:

1- Lets start from the beginning, the Spring Game. Sure we managed a record attendance by a wide margin but why was it not sold out? Do the coaches even care about the spring game if they’re not forcing people into the stadium to watch?

2. Cale Gundy. I mean when is he going to face the music and realize what we all know— it’s time for him to recruit Mexicans. He can’t relate to black or white kids obviously, so it’s time to change demographics.

3. Oh while we are on WR’s, I can’t believe we have a staff that thinks a group of Keyon Brown, Jaquaize Pettaway and Anthony Evans is acceptable. Especially for their first WR class as a staff. Do they forget about the precedent that TBOW and his offensive staff set with their first WR class of Mykel Jones, Adrian Hardy, and Zach Farrar??

4. We are only two months from kicking off the fall season and it’s like these coaches have no intentions of trying to compete for the summer season National Championship. Instead, they’re just going to let Texas waltz its way to their 5th straight summer season National Championship. It’s like our staff values hard work and building a strong culture over false hype and recruiting kids with cancerous personalities. They need to wake up and face the music— summer season championships MATTER.

5. How do they expect to recruit at a high level in the NIL era when we aren’t paying players?? We are the ONLY program that was paying recruits BEFORE NIL and are not paying players now!! I can’t believe it!!

No matter how you slice it, it’s very clear to see we are just completely screwed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News