ADVERTISEMENT

pipeline ….

Dr.Boomer

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2023
Well there that goes. He took the Job to be RB coach at SFA. Says he didn’t think OU would seal the deal anytime soon because it’s an analyst role so they weren’t in a rush but he can’t let his opportunities fall while waiting.

1/9/24: Still in talks with OU and offer was supposed to come a few days ago but hasn’t. He has a RB Job offer at a small school which is a promotion from his current role a txst. he's sitting on that offer for now but may not be able to hold out much longer. unsure of what the hold up actually is. Possible they have a few guys in that same situation and slow playing them all to keep options open.

1/2/24: This is still in Play. The coach is Randy Martinez. Still in communication with DM and Littrell but it’s a waiting game right now until Wells moves on (which it looks like will be soon). Randy is a good friend of mine so that’s why I held off from saying his name but I’ve seen some reports elsewhere and talked with him about it so figured I’d just throw it out there for people to look into if they wished.
Side Note: Emmett Jones has already used this possible hire as a recruiting pitch to certain kids currently at DVille. That pitch had very good responses.

OU may finally be able to hammer the south Dallas schools soon. was told DM and OU is in talks with a young recruiting ace to fill an Offensive analyst and RB assistant coach role. Former HS coach at some big time programs in south Dallas (including Dville) and is one of the best young recruiters out there. I won’t share too much more until the deal is done but he’s expecting an offer before the bowl game. Lord willing, Help is on the way.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News