ADVERTISEMENT

Peach Bowl Game Thread

Come on Riley you better get serious with your play calling right now or this ones over

Jalen has to run the ball. It is an absolute or there is not any hope whatsoever.

Haha holy shit so Ogre can get the refs to go review something but they get the damn PI right against Haselwood?

This is the deal, Hurts ain’t no Kyler Murray and is not capable of bringing us back by passing the ball imo. Riley needs to get back to running the ball and being physical and hope for the best.

This is the deal, Hurts ain’t no Kyler Murray and is not capable of bringing us back by passing the ball imo. Riley needs to get back to running the ball and being physical and hope for the best.

Get back to it? He hasn't even gone to it this entire game. I agree Hurts is never going to be a great passer.

Reactions: Belldozer1
This one is over already... blown out on national TV. What an embarrassment. Everything, including the officiating, is downhill for LSU while ever inch OU gets is an uphill dog fight. The missed interference call was huge.

Reactions: iasooner1 and TXSUX
Riley brought his Texas Tech retarded play bag with him I see. Hurts threw that off his back foot, floated it and look what happened

Bookie might possibly be the dumbest person in that stadium. Launch yourself into a RB instead of trying to tackle the QB who is scrambling for a first down. I will never understand how he was ranked a 5 star. Should have been a 1 or 2 star.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT