ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs Baylor Game Thread

Is Major going to get any playing time this year? Brooks is great but Major is pretty big now and a load to bring down, not sure how his blocking is though

Williams is playing like Rattler, maybe its coaching. Either way Riely did a terrible job with this team.

That was some serious PI. Oh well. Good throw though. Rattler’s long ball is way more accurate than Williams’.

That was some serious PI. Oh well. Good throw though. Rattler’s long ball is way more accurate than Williams’.

That may be the biggest play of the game right there. A no call that still was almost caught. Baylor DB was actually pulling Wood’s arm down the entire time.

Reactions: TXSUX
I think putting Rattler in is a very questionable call. It’s 10-7 at least a Williams can scramble. Riley has been waiting fir this moment due 4 games and we just went 3 and out thanks to a no call on pass interference

giphy.gif

Reactions: TXSUX
Toilet Bowl here comes the Sooners!! So dang frustrating. They will lose next 2 games playing like this crap

Baylors recruiting class last two years ranked 56 and 60, Ou has had top 10 classes. Riley cant develop these kids. OU will not win a championship with Riley as HC.

Two weeks to prepare and this is the team he trots out on the field. I am sure the press conference will be full of BS remarks.

I really hate saying this but Riley is not a NC caliber coach. Yea he can still win the B12 ( at this point that only happens by winning out) but any playoff hopes are long gone.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT