ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Three Virginia football players murdered

Plainosooner

Sooner starter
Oct 20, 2002
Plano, TX
By a former teammate and two others were injured in the gunfire after returning from a field trip Sunday night.

The suspect was arrested Monday morning. Such a tragedy.

Reactions: Oklabama
These senseless deaths have almost become the norm. What does that say about America? I never thought I would live to see our country so dangerous and pathetic.
It is happening everywhere. Was it Idaho U that just had the stabbing deaths? Here in Little Rock a couple was outside the Target store in there vehicle and someone walked up to them and took those lives this past weekend. People today are crazier than they have ever been.

These senseless deaths have almost become the norm. What does that say about America? I never thought I would live to see our country so dangerous and pathetic.
I believe there is a serious "dumbing-down" in recent years of the American culture and it is being intensified by our divisiveness, which seems to increase each year.
It's a blame-game being played by politicians who have no business being elected and a media that is far removed from being objective.... and we are gulping down the Kool-Aid they're serving, which is our own fault.
Statesmanship and pure informative journalism have all but died out. The best and brightest we have within our culture are no longer represented on either front.
Biden vs Trump in 2020.... this is our best and brightest???? And it's about to get worse.

Reactions: iasooner2000
And this is the very reason my wife and I never leave the house
without my Glock. And it is sad that it has come to this.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT