ADVERTISEMENT

OT: SoonerScoop posters as college football head coaches.

RCSooner

Sooner signee
Feb 25, 2017
youtu.be
@Josh_M - Nick Saban (Head honcho of SoonerScoop and one of the best in the Oklahoma sports journalism business.)

@Carey Murdock - Bob Stoops (Because who doesn’t know great football and how to win Big XII championships better than our beloved SoonerScoop beat writer??? Yes I said “Big XII Championships”, ain’t nothing wrong with that!)

@soonerwink - Urban Meyer (The second best in the game, because he brings a lot of insight and he’s got great sources with OU recruiting and with the football team.)

@SoonerLore - Lincoln Riley (One of the newer posters I’ve seen and he’s got a lot of moxy. But is he legit? The tranny pic in the “USC Cheerleaders” thread is a bit questionable, just like Lincoln Riley calling the squib kick in the Rose Bowl.)

@DFWSoonerDude - Dan Mullen (Respectable coach who just got the job at Florida. Hey, he tutored Dak Prescott at Miss State! DFW also lived in Mississippi once and wanted to get out of that state as soon as he could.)

@SoonerInColumbia - Dabo Swinney (Another great one and one of the best in the business. His retarded cousin thread from the old Bait board was just as legendary as the great Deshaun Watson.)

@Wufee - Bill Snyder (Old but legendary. Years of experience makes him among the best in my mind.)

@Dr. Mazeppa - Scott Frost (Undefeated season and “National Championship” at UCF equates to Dr. Maz’s undefeated and unmatched wits and posting.)

@Plainosooner - Clay Helton, but only a tad better than Tom Herman. (Overrated comes to mind. Seriously, why does everyone make a big deal of his posts as if they’re Sam Darnit and the U$C Trojans???)

@MoneySooner - Lane Kiffin (A bit goofy. But he gets the girls, no doubt.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News