ADVERTISEMENT

OT - NCAA Enforcement Director Radio Interview Tomorrow ... What Would You Ask?

NixaSooner

Sooner signee
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2018
Gents ... looking for some help.
I co-host on Fridays a sports talk show on the ESPN station in our market here (had the great Eddie Rado on last week when I subbed for an afternoon show on the same station), and tomorrow AM, we're having the NCAA's Director Of Enforcement on as a guest for a 20-25 minute segment.
The guy is a friend of mine (our wives were college roommates) and hails from our market (how we got the interview), and despite having a thankless job at this time, his hands obviously are tied on what he can and cannot fully answer/address on live radio. So it's going to have to be reasonably vanilla, because he does very few interviews like this for a reason.
There are so many ways I would go into full attack mode if possible (I was a former newspaper sports columnist ... stirring shit up daily was my nature), but I really can't in this case, or this interview will never happen again.
If you could sit down across from the NCAA guy now - given the total state of flux and anarchy that college sports are in - and ask anything, what would it be?
Legit questions, please ... not the "does your organization still have a pair of balls?" line of questioning that we'd all want to ask over beers.😀
TIA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News