ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I saw my first bull fight on YouTube. I don't want to step on any toes

Wufee

Sooner starter
Dec 12, 2001
but that was one of the most outrageous things I've ever watched. First of all, I'm not some weirdo with a flaky agenda, but this magnificent animal was run into the ring. He was amazing. Full of spirit, energy obviously an animal not to be taken lightly. I enjoyed just watching him strut, shake his head, and run. An extremely athletic and dangerous creature.

It all went downhill from here. These assholes riding padded horses systematically injured the bull by stabbing it repeatedly between its front shoulder blades and wearing it down. They continued to injure it by stabbing it with barbed spears all in the same wound while continuing to tire out this magnificent bull. Finally after the bull is weakened and tired, this pussy comes out in skin tight pants and starts prancing around with a cape, getting the bull to charge the cape. He continues to do this further wearing out the bull until the bull is gassed. Then this brave bastard takes out a long sword and stabs the bull between the shoulder blades (where there already is a large bleeding wound) and the bull stands there a few seconds, blood gushing out of its mouth, then topples to the ground. Then to add an additional insult to injury, before the animal has died, they walk over to it and cut off one of its ears.

My biggest problem with this whole spectacle is the abuse and injuring of the animal before the brave puss boy came out to act like he's some amazing conquerer of dangerous animals. Let him come out and fight the bull in the beginning, then he has something to strut about, otherwise they're nothing but pompous, fancy puss boys. Sorry for the rant boys but I saw zero fair play in this whole event.

Reactions: jason#1soonerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News