ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Big win for Thunder

jduvy88

Sooner starter
May 9, 2019
OKC beat Portland last night to move into the 11th spot. They're now 27-28, and Utah is 28-29 at the 10th spot. OKC is 3-0 against Portland this year. Big win as Portland was a half game up on OKC before last night.

I really love the makeup of this team right now, they're really fun to watch. They're 3rd in the NBA in PPG. SGA had 44 pts last night on 13/16 shooting and was 18/19 from the line. Dude is so smooth. He's a true star, and man you've got to think the Clippers regret letting him go.

Giddey flirted with a trip dub as usual. A lot of ppl including myself questioned Presti for drafting him, but man he's a really good player. He's such a smart player too. I love how he plays, and his size creates a lot of problems for opposing guards. His rebounding and passing are phenomenal.

Dort scored 20 off the bench. Was a perfect 6/6 and 3/3 from the deep ball. Two Arkansas boys Williams and Joe are great bench guys, and the rookie Jalen Williams is going to be a star. Mann can hit some threes off the bench.

If Holmgren can end up being worthy of his lottery pick selection, then this team is going to be very dangerous.

It's the first time since the CP3 year that I enjoy watching the team. And that includes those Russ and PG13 seasons. I love Russ and PG13 is great, but those teams weren't fun to watch at all. Just didn't play as a team. This team plays as a team.

Future is bright!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News