ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma vs WVU pregame prognosis!

45-24

I have been a person defending Lebby some, but this is it for me. Call normal plays, that doesn't throw your entire offense out of rhythm. I understand guys gotta execute, but don't put guys in positions we're they haven't been before. Quit calling plays that are trying to setup a 4th and go for it down. BV needs to start puntting it every time in those situations, regardless of what Lebby wants.

And for the love of God, please stop running jet sweeps with Gavin Freeman, it's literally a waste of a down.

Think we awake from OUr slumber and get a convincing and nerve settling win.

The Big XII title is still possible and these guys know it.

45-21

Reactions: loopafied68
Why don't they ever run Walker when they are at the goal line? But, DG did missed Drake for an easy TD, at least they got the 2 score lead.

OK, I am done with Freeman this season. Not saying kick him off the team, he's just not been impressive this season, and now he's muffled 2 punts in a row.

Reactions: kcstorm06
I don't think so with the "What might have been?" OU was never beating any team in the playoffs. Beat Texas, win 10 games, win the conference championship, that's what I was hoping for this season.
It ain't over yet son. 👍

Reactions: Jinbei
I don't think so with the "What might have been?" OU was never beating any team in the playoffs. Beat Texas, win 10 games, win the conference championship, that's what I was hoping for this season.

We were unbeaten with no team left on the schedule better on paper. Get to the playoffs and you never know. Even a first round win would have been a wildly successful season.

Reactions: 8085sooner
DG has been good and bad tonight, he's just so inaccurate at times. That should have been a bomb to Anderson.

Reactions: 8085sooner
We were unbeaten with no team left on the schedule better on paper. Get to the playoffs and you never know. Even a first round win would have been a wildly successful season.
Winning 10 games, the conference championship, and likely beating Texas twice, is always a widely successful season, especially from where they've been.

I'm not saying it isn't. We lost two games we had no business losing.
Yeah, but they did loose those games, and you could also say OU won a game against UCF they should have lost? It works both ways. The shoulda woulda coulda doesn't matter.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
It's not a conspiracy theory anymore. The refs are using subjective calls to F over Oklahoma and Texas.
Yep and I am at the game. Fans giving the refs an earfull. Did you see them huddle after the TD? My theory is the head judge said “ Great job guys now lets get to work in the 2nd half and call more pen on OU to bring WV back”

Honestly they should be embarrassed by this BS

Yeah, but they did loose those games, and you could also say OU won a game against UCF they should have lost? It works both ways. The shoulda woulda coulda doesn't matter.

*lose

And that's not the point. I'm not sure why this is a struggle for you. Yes, generally speaking, a 10 win regular season and potential conference championship is a really good season. Great for many programs. I would be very happy with that. I'm simply saying that this team, after Texas, had put itself in a position for bigger things. They blew it because they didn't handle business against inferior competition. In that regard, there is regret. I assure those players feel the same, even more so than any fan. They know they lost an opportunity for a chance at something rare. So it's irrelevant that Oklahoma's baseline of expectations is a conference title. And even that isn't a guarantee even if they win out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT