ADVERTISEMENT

Ok.. I understand players come and go like water through a pipe since the transfer protocol... But what in the **** is going on?

zandy1973

Sooner signee
Dec 4, 2018
Even with C Williams, Rattler, M Williams, Hasslewood, Stogner, McCuthin, and the others that hit the portal and we had a turn over of 40 something players...And I know many of these signees have also transferred from the other Big 12 schools... But damn... if you just look at the schollys offered and the low numbers KU has signed it's insane where they are.... My only point here is to say how in the FOCK did we get to where we are today.. FOCKING TBOW sabotaged this team some how...Even TCU I kinds have them at #3 at kids that signed on the 2 signing days we get in December and February...Again I know kids come and go.. I just can't believe we are THE BASEMENT TEAM IN THE BIG12.... NOT KU OR WV... There is still some talent.. Dillion isn't that bad and I am not defending his over throws... But what in the FOCK is bv DOING?

Did TBOW really sabotage this team? I know that sounds insane.. But something tells me he after their game last night both TBOW and CW both had a circle jerk when they discussed our score.. I know I am making that up.. But damn....

LAST 4 CLASSES...
2022-10-01-16-10-34-Capture.png

Reactions: Rjeazy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News