ADVERTISEMENT

Official OU-K-State game thread.

Some surprising results so far today. Miami loses by two touchdowns to Middle Tennessee State. Tech beats Texas in overtime after losing a 3 point lead kicking off the 21 seconds left in regulation. Michigan State got slaughtered again. Tulsa only lost at Ole Miss by 8.

This is why I wanted to sell my OU/TX tickets before today. I wanted TX to win for the same reason. Lol. Might as well just set them on fire now.

Hard to stomach right now. Secondary looks bad. Defensive line getting pushed around.

How many wide open receivers running free for potential touchdowns has Gabriel overthrown this year?

KSU 279 total yards at the half. Hopefully adjustments are made. Its gut check time now for our Sooners

We stop Deuce for one on 3rd and four at the seven. They kick a field goal with no time left in the half.

24-17 at the half.

We get the ball to start the second half.

I’ve never known you to do a recap in real time. Are you doing it tonight for a friend that’s not watching. Just asking. Not complaining.
I've done it for years. For football. For softball. For several other Sooner sports. But I have a new gf who wants to learn about football, and I've spent the first three weeks of the season watching with her. But she's staying home with a virus tonight and I'm watching for the first time this year with a laptop in my lap. If we fall any further behind, I'm going to stop and let you run with the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT