ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Playoff Game #1 - OU vs. Clemson

I'm surprised I haven't seen Overton. OUr NT's are sucking air right now. Clemson has won the battle of the LOS on both sides since mid first quarter.

Sanchez had great coverage on that pick. We need to do a better job of not allowing Watson to scramble in the 2nd half.

Wow that was big.....we need to not let them score on this opening drive.

- semifinal game and k2c is worried about being a troll. Pathetic

That was best case scenario! Our defense has been a step behind the entire half.

We lost our cool after that Flowers penalty. I'm a bit surprised that they thought that merited a penalty, but this game is in the spotlight. Need to settle down and keep our cool.

Run? Clemson has yet to stop the pass. We may have to pass more just to get them to back off the line. Perine isn't that open. Mixon not at all. They seem to be watching Baker for the run.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Clemson has done a lot of good things. They have mostly neutralized Striker, but using a running back to block him, rather than a big guy. Less quickness advantage.

If we don't get a couple of stops in the third quarter, OUr D will be gassed in the fourth.

Biggest positive to me is the play of Westbrook and Andrews. Andrews almost fumbled the ball on his touchdown. I suspect he's never played in this kind of humidity before and he's sweating more than he ever has.

Biggest negative is the lack of run blocking by the guards and center. When we scored the first touchdown, we ran right at them and Farniok was the right guard. Brown was doing a great job on Lawson before Shaq went down. Karma has it's ways, doesn't it. I don't think we lose that much with Frank at inside linebacker. But Evans was playing pretty well. That sounded like the same injury that ended Corey Nelson's senior year. He would be questionable for the NC game if we get there.

They avoided Sanchez until that last throw. And paid for it when they did. Watson has to be getting a little tired with all these carries. Kind of like the strategy we used against Chase Daniels at Mizzou in 2006. But DeShawn looks like he's settled in and seeing what we're doing. The game has a little of everything.

I wish the Pac 12 crew would stay out of the way.

We lost our cool after that Flowers penalty. I'm a bit surprised that they thought that merited a penalty, but this game is in the spotlight. Need to settle down and keep our cool.

Run? Clemson has yet to stop the pass. We may have to pass more just to get them to back off the line. Perine isn't that open. Mixon not at all. They seem to be watching Baker for the run.
that dual PF against Shepard and their CB was BS...

Wow that was big.....we need to not let them score on this opening drive.

- semifinal game and k2c is worried about being a troll. Pathetic

You've brought it all on yourself chump.

Did you see who pressured Watson and forced the bad pass and INT? DJ Ward. The very same DJ Ward who you questioned his presence in the game.

It's like you're actively trying to be retarded.

I'm a UK basketball subscriber! Born and raised in both Oklahoma and Kentucky! Only football team I root for is OU!

This scenario just got really bad. We're already missing Brooks. We've had a lot of RB attrition. Could Ross step up?

Samia missed his block on that zone read, which was another counter trey. If he gets it, Samaje is off to the races. And he had the angle, he just got whipped.

If we don't force Watson to beat us with his arm we will lose. Nothing suggests we're going to force the issue.

I'm a UK basketball subscriber! Born and raised in both Oklahoma and Kentucky! Only football team I root for is OU!

So you were born in both Oklahoma and Kentucky?

Sooner born and Sooner bred, when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

There is only one Oklahoma... Kentucky isn't in it...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT