ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #7 - OU vs. KSU

Third week in a row! Offense starts fast and then gets shutdown or makes mistakes to kill drives....and then the defense or the lack thereof!!!

Has Riley completely lost his mind? Or maybe Stoops is rubbing off on everybody?? I know hat was bad, but it seems that way!!

Steady decline since TOSU. It's going to get worse......some really boneheaded stuff going on.

Stoops has his issues for sure.
But this finesse offense is garbage and has cost OU two touchdowns.
There is Sermon and Anderson with inches to go and a wildcat offense is called ?
OU ‘s issues are much more than Mike Stoops.
This team is regressing badly.

My God... I mean my God.
Kevin "run it up the middle" Wilson flashback.

Over under how many more times we takeep our Heisman contender QB put of the play to run that worthless wildcat????

I set the over under at 4 more times.
Yes, we are that stupid

Reactions: SoonerSA
This team hasn't looked good in 4 quarters all year. tOSU was the only almost complete game. But it was almost

How in the heck are we 5-1, really lucky we are not 3-3 or worse. One of the worst OU teams I have seen in a while. Sad reality. I think Bob knew it was time and what was coming.
Got a break there with the missed FG

Nobody even tried to block that. Flat footed, no hands in the air. Hell get on the sidelines and keep your hands on your hips

How in the heck are we 5-1, really lucky we are not 3-3 or worse. One of the worst OU teams I have seen in a while. Sad reality. I think Bob knew it was time and what was coming.
Got a break there with the missed FG

Exactly and its time we just accept that OU is nothing but a good program these days but not anywhere close to being elite. We may see them come back and win this game but Tech, OSU, TCU and WV just might all be losses at this rate

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Dave Wannstedt just laid into our Defense, he said it was frustrating watching OU's defense among other things, how many points we are giving up and yds per game. Also the fact our D had only one turnover before today.

Dave Wannstedt just laid into our Defense, he said it was frustrating watching OU's defense among other things, how many points we are giving up and yds per game. Also the fact our D had only one turnover before today.

Ya but everyone else is idiots according to Mike Stoops. I can't give Riley a pass on this one either. He said Mayfield was just fine? Well why the heck did you run the wildcat 4 times and play the backup QB? Mayfield being hurt is Riley's only justification...otherwise he just looks stupid

Reactions: OUSOONER67
8-4 sounds more likely if we lose today, maybe 7-5. I just don't see this team winning many more games. Total chaos is what comes to mind watching this team implode week in and week out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT