ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Game #11 - OU vs. TCU

Baker WAS checked on the sideline after the helmet hit. The announcers lied. I'm sure he's under scrunity in the locker room.

I know it's a little early but I'm leaving and will miss the game. Recording it, though.
I'm going to a gender reveal party - never heard of such a thing until a month ago. My son and daughter-in-law are expecting again. I have a granddaughter and my second grandchild is due in March. If you don't mind, post whether you think it will be a boy or girl. I'll let you know which one later. Obviously, I want a healthy child but, of course, I have my gender preference.
OU 45
TCU 24
Baker is gonna do his Heisman-type thing. No injuries, please.
Boomer Sooner

Due in March...It's a Boy!
Both of my Precious and Perfects were born in March and Both were, and still ARE, Boys!

This reminds me of the game two years ago. We dominated the first half. But without Mayfield and Perine, this could get really dicey.

The defense on Green's run looked just like they did on Texas' first touchdown. OUr team looks flat, with the opportunity in front of them.

TCU seems to have adjusted better. And Trevor looks unprepared. I have a very bad feeling about this.

Im just hoping the defense can keep them from catching up...I have no confidence in Trevor Knight

...and that int just helped some!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT