ADVERTISEMENT

NSD-Night Thread

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
Alright guys, it's that time of year again, get your NSD night questions in.

But first, a few things to try and alleviate this being 600 questions long and taking me the better part of a week to get through.

First, let's start with the madness of the past few hours...

A) I hear what some of you are saying, I was on Twitter too much and not on the board enough - it's a fair beef and I'll be more mindful of it next time. Trust me when I say it was NOT a conscious action, just kind of happened that way.

Today was a bit chaotic and I felt like I was playing catch up all day and as such I wasn't always as locked in as I should have been, again, that's just on me.

B) What I don't think is fair is that we weren't giving you all content/things to read/etc. We've got a LOT more coming but it was a hellaciously big day of content for us.

C) As far as notes, as far as the Ruffin gif, that's not something that will be out for a bit and at the time I had expected to say the same of some of the news around Eaton - though I'll FULLY admit I didn't have him going as far down the road as he did tonight. There are several things that aren't out there and I'm not going to step on sources to betray that - I just can't. But trust me, there is more good news coming, and no that is not a promise of five-stars to come, etc.

OK, I hope that covers some of the grievances and if you have others PLEASE feel free to message me - that's a much more direct way to converse with me and, to me, always comes more as someone trying to open a dialogue than something that will just start ugliness raining down on my head.

OK, so let's get to more of the fun stuff...

1) No, I can't tell you who the dance move was for but I can tell you it was NOT Josh Eaton.

2) I feel very, very good about where Oklahoma is with Reggie Grimes.

3) No, Dontae Manning is no longer in play for Oklahoma.

OK, so those key pieces all handled...let's get the questions going.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News