ADVERTISEMENT

Notes from Samuel Omosigho...

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
* first off, he told me that he has been recruiting for Oklahoma for a little while now. And, in our interview he made it clear that his current number one target is fellow linebacker Troy Bowles.

* I would normally find that kind of strange to see a player really focusing on recruiting another guy at his position but just watching him with all of his family and friends today I think that's just who he is.

This is a kid that, unlike so many of his peers, seem to really understand the situation today and that it was a really big moment in his life and wanted to soak it up with as many people as he could.

Most kids take some pictures afterward with Mom and dad, and their families and then you can tell they kind of Tire of the process. But Samuel just kept calling people out and telling them to come take pictures with him and never stop smiling and just clearly was enjoying his moment.

A few people rolled in late after the photographer that was there taking pictures had already packed up and started to head home. He then turned me in to his personal photographer and I took pictures of himself with his head coach, the head coach's wife, and several other Crandall staffers.

Again, a lot of people say things about their players, and I have a full interview coming with his head coach Kyle Hardin, but you could tell this was a kid that the community truly loves and has embraced.

*In kind of that same vein in talking to his coach he mentioned that Samuel drives a van to school and takes about 10 guys to and from practice everyday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News