ADVERTISEMENT

Need your prayers!!!!

supersooner78

Sooner signee
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2011
Spiro Oklahoma
Last Thursday night I was driving my wife home from a little couples time on my Harley and another driver making a left hand turn raced threw the light and hit us. Luckily I seen it coming and I threw my body in front of my wife and took most of the injuries. She got out of it with a broken foot only.
Me on the other hand, My whole world is turned upside down. I got life flighted to little Rock and I guess the bright spot is I'm alive. I sustained a broken left leg, 3 breaks to my foot, torn acl, mcl, 6 broken ribs, broken collar bone, and scapula all on my left side. I also got a miner spine and neck fracture, as well as 2 broken orbital bones, a skull fracture, 3 fractures to my jaw, and my nose and sinus cavity are broke. This isn't the worst part as bad as it sounds depression is eating me alive. I'm afraid of losing my job because I'm looking at months to recoup. My job pays me 200k a year and that's not easy to replace. I'm not a small man and I'm having to depend on my family to move me and do everything for me. I feel I'm at my lowest of lowes and everything is a big deal no matter how small. I can't shit on my own, brush my teeth, get a drink, fix food, brush my teeth, take a shower, make love to my wife. Everything that seems so small and easy I can't do. I'm really having it bad emotionally because I'm a prideful do it myself helpfull man. Please pray for a speedy recovery and these thoughts and feelings I'm having to go away. I haven't always gotten along with some on here but I love my Sooner scoop community!!!!
Ty in advance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News