ADVERTISEMENT

My Two-Deep

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
Guys, after seeing it today, thought I'd put together my own thoughts on the Delp chart (H/T @NealKenn).

This isn't so much what I think OU will do, just how I see it based on the information of the spring and what we saw today...

QB: Gabriel/Arnold - Doesn't get much easier than this one
RB: Sawchuk/Barnes - Did like what we saw from Daylan Smothers though, I think he's under valued and I still wonder if Major has played his last game at OU.
WR: Stoops/Freeman
WR: Anthony/Pettaway - OU needs another field stretching receiver and Pettaway fits the bill perfectly and I'm just kind of doubtful on Gibson.
WR: Farooq/Bunkley-Shelton
TE: Stogner/Helms
LT: Rouse/Green - Crazy to think of what the return of Jacob Sexton gives this position as far as potential.
LG: Byrd/Mettauer - Mettauer brings a lot of versatility could be a great supersub.
C: Raym/Bates
RG: Taylor/Mettauer - I know, Taylor is a longshot but I just think he makes a world of sense there.
RT: Guyton/Parks - Think Howland could be the backup here if he keeps transitioning.

DE: Bothroyd/Downs
DT: Coe/Kelley
DT: Laulu/Halton
DE: Thomas/Adebawore - Man talk about some potential, but maybe flip the backups on the two DEs, maybe more versatile?
LB: Stutsman/Whitter
LB: Kanak/McKinzie
CH: McCullough/Harrington - McCullough is going to be hard to hold off.
CB: Washington/Vickers - Lot of comp between these two guys and would let Vickers ease his way in.
CB: Dolby/Williams - Could buy the case for flipping this.
S: Bowman/Bowen
S: Pearson/RSJ

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News