ADVERTISEMENT

My take…great team victory….Peyton Bowen

Rufnex1

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Jul 12, 2015
!! With that said, Peyton Bowen should start and be on the field in Key Lawrences safety spot period! I do think Key has bought in and is playing team ball, but he’s no where close to the impact player Peyton Bowen is. Texas gained half their yards going over the middle and behind our LBers. You must play your best players and guys that wrap up tackling! I don’t understand! It was also evident that 275lb Everett couldn’t handle Sweat, most cannot! BB put in Green at OG and Lebby made adjustments throwing 1st and wide and moving those guys. I loved the team win, because BV and the coaches have a team playing fast tough and flying to the ball with purpose!! We haven’t seen our defense turn away someone at 1st and goal from the 3-5 yard line, knocking people back and simply denying them success, even 1 yard or a foot in 10 years. Im super motivated and proud of them all! Yes play Nic Anderson much more. Byrd get damn head strait, body and mind healthy and your ass in gear. We need you at right guard!!! Be proud men!! Be very proud of your QB who stood in the thick of things and delivered the ball, most do not at any level!! The last time we had a defense playing like this, we had a lefty at QB and won the Natty.
Brilliant team win!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News